Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-19-2009, 10:16 PM   #31
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: what do you wear to the club?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilGeeWiz15
****ing metro.

STFU.

Don't ever attack Marlo like that you obese, sausage-fingered S.L.O.B.

This is what the fly fellaz where.

This is what you wear:

Oscar Grouch Don't Want None.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:16 PM   #32
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
i like all of those damn. never seen those before.

yeah problem is theyre the same company that makes these

so i dont have a very good image of the company name
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:33 PM   #33
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
totaly false....I'll do just fine with some nice jeans(7 for all mankindjeans are a fav), black shoes and a button up(Brooks Brothers, Marco Polo, anything really)...

^^
Guess Im not old enough to have to wear dress pants to the club...

I guess we go to different clubs. Most of the clubs I go to, jeans aren't allowed. If I'm dressing nice, jeans are the last thing I'm going to wear. You don't wear jeans when you want to dress up.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:37 PM   #34
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I guess we go to different clubs. Most of the clubs I go to, jeans aren't allowed. If I'm dressing nice, jeans are the last thing I'm going to wear. You don't wear jeans when you want to dress up.

I go to clubs in Manhatten, pretty decent clubs. I have never been to a club wear jeans and a sports coat wont be enough. But I guess I dont want to go those clubs anyway.

Im not trying to dress up like im going to work to go to the club. I dont especially dress up for a club. I guess we approach these things differently, either that or I cant currently afford to go to these other clubs.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:39 PM   #35
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilGeeWiz15
StroShow making that money.

that can't be me, the dude isn't wearing a jersey. you fail.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:41 PM   #36
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm not actually gonna detail an outfit that I would wear if I was tryin to get dressed, cuz it's too hard for all of you homosexuals wearing 7 jeans and Sketchers and Diesels. Do you folks wear thong sandals too?

So I'm gonna keep it gutter with some J's or some 1's, some hoopin shorts, and a white tee.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:43 PM   #37
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Something incredibly fly, something cats who wear Skechers would know absolutely nothing about.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:50 PM   #38
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
I'm not actually gonna detail an outfit that I would wear if I was tryin to get dressed, cuz it's too hard for all of you homosexuals wearing 7 jeans and Sketchers and Diesels. Do you folks wear thong sandals too?

So I'm gonna keep it gutter with some J's or some 1's, some hoopin shorts, and a white tee.
basketball shorts at a club?
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:02 PM   #39
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara

so basically u dont go to the clubs
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:22 PM   #40
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
so basically u dont go to the clubs

Basically, no. I haven't been to a club since the summertime I think. Cuz in the winter it's too damn cold to get dressed. And aside from the fact that pullin hos while dressed like an eskimo isn't exactly easy, it also gets real hot inside real quick. And since I'd rather not go out in the cold, and if I have to, I'm sure as hell not tryin to look decent, me and the club in the cold don't mix.

I just wanted to talk **** originally.

Edit: Sketchers are still weak though. So are Diesels, but not as weak. Boss up and get some Cole-Haan's.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:31 PM   #41
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't go to clubs either but I hit bars a lot.

Care to explain why diesels are weak Jay?
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:35 PM   #42
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Depends on where i go, but usually either a button-up, some dark jeans and some semi-dress shoes, or a non-baggy t-shirt, some jeans and some jordans. Maybe a hat if i'm feelin hattish too
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:24 AM   #43
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Same thing I wear in everyday life when I'm not working. Usually a backwards Cincinnati Reds hat, a t-shirt/polo, cargo pants, and tennis shoes. Don't really dress to impress. I have to dress up everyday for work, so I like to be casual whenever I go out. I already have a girlfriend, so I don't have to "dress to impress" (not that I would anyway)

Like someone already said, going out to the clubs in the wintertime kinda sucks, unless you get good parking (which is rare here). You have to stand outside in a line sometimes to get in, freezing your ass off. Then you go in, and the heat is blasting.

Last edited by mlh1981 : 03-20-2009 at 08:47 AM.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:27 AM   #44
Warehouse

crips Shorts-Check
White Forces-Check
White Socks-Check
Red Shirt-Check
Red Texas Hat-Check
Red BAndana on The Right Sdie-Check
Old 03-20-2009, 08:28 AM   #45
Bean
Local High School Star

Bean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
well i dont mean their sporty sneakers, i mean their "dressy" sneakers like:

etcetc

some of em look pretty good. is skechers a brand thats looked down on? lol

Dressy? Maybe for some dude going through a midlife crisis. Sketchers are the anti-poon.
Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: