Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-21-2009, 04:26 PM   #1
iTruWarrior
Banned

iTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation here
Question Who is the guy on ISH that accuses everybody of being a racist here?

I could have sworn somebody does that, Does anybody remember who that membe is?
iTruWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 04:32 PM   #2
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who is the guy on ISH that accuses everybody of being a racist here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTruWarrior

Crisoner
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 04:40 PM   #3
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Who is the guy on ISH that accuses everybody of being a racist here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTruWarrior

racist.
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 04:41 PM   #4
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't know, but we do have a poster that is accused of racism by pretty much everyone.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 04:47 PM   #5
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

It ain't me!
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 04:52 PM   #6
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
It ain't me!
But you are the poster I was referring to.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 05:19 PM   #7
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 05:22 PM   #8
B-Diddy=2Easy
Banned

B-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this boardB-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this boardB-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this boardB-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this board

John Deer Green
B-Diddy=2Easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 05:23 PM   #9
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Diddy=2Easy
John Deer Green

No he actually IS one.

But that's okay though. It counterbalances Kizzle's presence.

Yin-Yang.

I don't like White people or PuertoRican people also. Pete's Montreux and Randy hate Asians. I think Hippos is an aryan supremist of some type, and Steve thinks he's part of an elite groupe of "God's chosen ones" and that the Gaza strip is his holy land, so it's all good at the end.

We're in a racial equilibrium.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:00 PM   #10
iTruWarrior
Banned

iTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation here

I wanted to know the poster that would accuse everybody of hating on blacks I believe.
iTruWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:04 PM   #11
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

I'm sure you'll find a few in here.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=121275
Old 03-21-2009, 06:08 PM   #12
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Me?
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:09 PM   #13
Sanity
I know from experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Me?

Shut up white trash.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:12 PM   #14
lilGeeWiz15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanity
Shut up white trash.
I'm gonna e-fuck your mother with a hedgehog.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:14 PM   #15
Sanity
I know from experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilGeeWiz15
I'm gonna e-fuck your mother with a hedgehog.

Oh a porcupine isn't good enough I see. You racist mother ****er
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: