Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Washington Wizards Forum

Washington Wizards Forum Washington Wizards forum - Washington Wizards message board

Old 03-23-2009, 03:39 PM   #16
NOHCP3
Pelican Brief

NOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this board
Default Re: What are the best memories of Jordan's two years playing with the Wizards?

The ASG game, the tribute and where Vince stepped aside. It was cool, didnt think Vince would do it. That block of course. The 51 point game.
NOHCP3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 03:42 PM   #17
ConspiracyTheory
Banned

ConspiracyTheory has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: What are the best memories of Jordan's two years playing with the Wizards?

making kwame cry
ConspiracyTheory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 03:42 PM   #18
Mikaiel
Shoot it Boobie !!!

Mikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
- when he tricked Vince Carter on an inbounds play by turning his back to the ball, then turning around and catching it right as VC was trying to throw it off MJ's back to step inbounds and grab it again. Total ownage; they were both laughing afterwards, because MJ had played a Jedi mind trick on him.

I don't remember that one. Do you have a youtube link or something ?
Mikaiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 03:43 PM   #19
Ron Mexico
I make up lots of nonsense

Ron Mexico has an OK reputation so far

the buzzer beater on ricky davis at gund in 2003
Ron Mexico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 03:54 PM   #20
Cyclone112
Banned

Cyclone112 has decent reputationCyclone112 has decent reputation

Quote:
- when he tricked Vince Carter on an inbounds play by turning his back to the ball, then turning around and catching it right as VC was trying to throw it off MJ's back to step inbounds and grab it again. Total ownage; they were both laughing afterwards, because MJ had played a Jedi mind trick on him.

That was one of my all time favourite plays ever. He turned his back but was looking out of the corner of his eye and then turned at just the right moment to steal the ball. I couldn't believe it when i saw it, if anyone had a link for that id much appreciate it.
Cyclone112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 03:57 PM   #21
OldSchoolBBall
NBA rookie of the year

OldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikaiel
I don't remember that one. Do you have a youtube link or something ?

Nope, saw it on ESPN way back when. I've been trying to figure out what game it was from myself, since it may or may not be from the same game I mentioned. I might just buy every Wiz/Raps game from those years just to find out, though.
OldSchoolBBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 04:08 PM   #22
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Nope, saw it on ESPN way back when. I've been trying to figure out what game it was from myself, since it may or may not be from the same game I mentioned. I might just buy every Wiz/Raps game from those years just to find out, though.

Where do you usually buy games? I remember Manute 4 ever posted a site but they didn't deliver to the US. You know another place that sells old games on dvd?
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 04:36 PM   #23
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A few of my favs:

Ricky Davis and some of the Cavs members were talking trash after killing the Wiz. But the idiot didn't know that they were playing the Wiz the next night. Guess what happened? LOLLL

I remember Ray Allen saying MJ was old and should've stayed retired. MJ answered the next game by completely humiliating him.

Ruben Patterson was talking smack about how he was gonna stop MJ. Well.... MJ dropped 30 on him, hitting all types of shots, completely embarrassing Ruben, and all Ruben could do was smile in shame.

Hitting the game winner vs Marion.
andgar923 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 05:41 PM   #24
the.powerhouse
I hit open layups

the.powerhouse has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ81

Probably didn't have much energy left after this:

http://www.sportgorilla.com/topics.p...l&topic_id=344
the.powerhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 05:46 PM   #25
Stringer Bell
Good High School Starter

Stringer Bell has decent reputation

Probably the best was the block on Ron Mercer, but I also enjoyed others. Especially him sh!tting on the Knicks at MSG again, for old times sake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi_sLyekcDY&fmt=18

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy
Where do you usually buy games? I remember Manute 4 ever posted a site but they didn't deliver to the US. You know another place that sells old games on dvd?

These sites are reliable.

http://www.geocities.com/mariabkbcards/
http://greatgames77.tripod.com/
Stringer Bell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:36 PM   #26
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

the first memory that comes to mind is jordan's shot in the all-star game

too bad jermaine o'neal [if i remember correctly] f*cked that up.

Last edited by hito da god : 03-23-2009 at 06:51 PM.
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:44 PM   #27
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

lilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected poster

There were not that many. MJ IMO tainted his career by coming back. My favourite however was the buzzer beater over Ricky Davis.
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:46 PM   #28
ruslan
Decent college freshman

ruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat cool

Last game vs Iverson and Philly showing him love.
ruslan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:47 PM   #29
ruslan
Decent college freshman

ruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
There were not that many. MJ IMO tainted his career by coming back. My favourite however was the buzzer beater over Ricky Davis.

How the hell did he taint it?
ruslan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:16 PM   #30
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringer Bell
Both of those sites have ordering issues.

Try KobeBryantDVD.com
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: