Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Washington Wizards Forum

Washington Wizards Forum Washington Wizards forum - Washington Wizards message board

Old 03-23-2009, 07:40 PM   #31
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

lilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: What are the best memories of Jordan's two years playing with the Wizards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruslan
How the hell did he taint it?
He should have bowed out gracefully and on a high, but he was stupid and came back to a team that did not even make the playoffs.
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:41 PM   #32
Diesel J
NBA lottery pick

Diesel J has decent reputationDiesel J has decent reputation
Default Re: What are the best memories of Jordan's two years playing with the Wizards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall

- the repeated abuse of RJeff, Kidd, Martin, and Kittles and a few 40+ point games (45, 43, and another 43 point effort in the preseason), one of which included 22 straight points by MJ.

The Wizards/nets game on New Years Eve was my fav moment because Kmart was considered an elite man defender that year and and MJ was just giving it to him even though Martin was bigger and an athletic beast. MJ was in the zone that night

Quote:
- when he shut down TMac for the first half of a game vs. Orlando. Tracy couldn't locate a shot, and could barely get the ball across halfcourt.

I remember that

Quote:
- when he tricked Vince Carter on an inbounds play by turning his back to the ball, then turning around and catching it right as VC was trying to throw it off MJ's back to step inbounds and grab it again. Total ownage; they were both laughing afterwards, because MJ had played a Jedi mind trick on him.

Got a video? I don't remember that.
Diesel J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:47 PM   #33
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ahhh this was the time that I remembered basketball a lot.somehow I saw the game where he scored 40 points? while he was like 40 years old impressive
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 09:04 PM   #34
godofgods
Banned

godofgods has not been impressing people

My favorite memory is when he failed to score double digits.
godofgods is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: