Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 02-28-2009, 06:13 PM   #1
Domingo84
I airball my layups

Domingo84 has decent reputation
Default Suns making the playoffs?

Just wanted to see if, anyone believes that this team is going to make the playoffs? I think this team can make a 7 seed but, not a 4,5 and 6th seed!
Domingo84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 06:54 PM   #2
DouXer4ouR
RunAndGunSuns

DouXer4ouR has decent reputation
Default Re: Suns making the playoffs?

Well considering we don't have Amare I really don't see us making a run in the playoffs if we do get in, but nonetheless I think the 7-8 spots are obtainable.
DouXer4ouR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 11:27 PM   #3
Maniak
Feminist Homewrecker

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We are making it, but will T-Mac it up in the 1st round.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:29 AM   #4
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation

Suns got a chance to catch Dallas for the 8 seed, but they will lose 4 - 1 when they face LA in the first round
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:31 AM   #5
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wouldn't it be great though, to knock off the Lakers in the 1st round!!!
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:44 AM   #6
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation

i rather see the Suns face and finally beat the Spurs, forget LA, the damn Spurs always put the Suns out, they gotta beat them cats eventually
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:55 AM   #7
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yea I agree with you there I hate the Spurs.... It's tough for me to figure which team I hate more.
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:40 AM   #8
Mrofir
National High School Star

Mrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected poster

If the Suns can win at Orlando Tuesday, they will be in position to be in 8th place by Thursday. The Mavs just lost to the Thunder and they have Spurs and New Orleans up next.
Mrofir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 01:40 AM   #9
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd much rather face L.A. in the 1st round. Pretty sure we would get sweeped by Spurs once again if we don't have Amare. Will he be back in time?
highwhey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:48 PM   #10
Auka
Great young streetballer

Auka has decent reputation

Making the play-offs would be great but, getting a lottery pick and choosing a young big in the first round would help us better in the long run I think.
Auka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:10 AM   #11
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auka
Making the play-offs would be great but, getting a lottery pick and choosing a young big in the first round would help us better in the long run I think.
pick doesn't belong to us
highwhey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:14 AM   #12
Auka
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
pick doesn't belong to us
Aww ****. Really? That sucks a$$.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:49 AM   #13
bassy500
Can barely lace up my sneakers

bassy500 has an OK reputation so far

suns are now 4 games behind dallas for 8th spot, we got about as much hope of making playoffs as lattrel sprewell does ever playing nba again.
And yes we traded that lottery pick away in yet another great trade decision by the ever fantastic steve kerr and co. ( massive sarcasim there if you couldnt get that)
And signing stromile swift what a piss away of money that is, thought ur tryna save money robert saver not waste it?
bassy500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:51 AM   #14
Auka
Great young streetballer

We do have the pick, it is top 22 protected.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:09 PM   #15
Lucid
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Lucid has an OK reputation so far

Probably not. Right now the would-be 8'th seed (Dallas) is 41-27. That's a 4 game cushion they have over the Suns (37-31) with only 13 to play.

Even if they play merely .500 basketball (wishful thinking) for the remainder of the season (let's say 7-6), we would have to go 11-2 to make up those 4 games. If they go 8-5 or 9-4 instead (more probable), then we'd have to run the table.

It's highly unlikely, and quite frankly I hope it doesn't happen so that perhaps changes will be made. The first move should be showing Steve Kerr the door and telling him to not let it hit him in the azz on his way out of town.
Lucid is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: