Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 03-23-2009, 10:07 PM   #31
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Phoenix @ Denver

i love matt barnes, he plays his ass off, but damn he makes alot of dumb plays. for example, he just fouled kenyon martin on a 15 foot jumper. think, matt!
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 10:09 PM   #32
blackification
National High School Star

blackification has decent reputationblackification has decent reputation

carmelo getting superstar treatment second violation to go his way and hurt the suns.
blackification is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 10:11 PM   #33
Luigi
Formerly luigi>mario

Luigi has decent reputationLuigi has decent reputation

Suns collapsing in the last 2 minutes.
Luigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 10:12 PM   #34
Luigi
Formerly luigi>mario

The three point hook off the glass...
Old 03-23-2009, 10:12 PM   #35
blackification
National High School Star

blackification has decent reputationblackification has decent reputation

There is your typical suns collapse of the night enjoy your win nuggets.
blackification is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 10:13 PM   #36
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kleiza was just using the wrong technique all these years.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 10:13 PM   #37
wozzler
I hit open 5-footers

wozzler has an OK reputation so far

nice hook on him
wozzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 10:13 PM   #38
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i swear to god stro is cursed. melo barrells into him and gets the call, then kleiza buries a hook shot from half court in his grill. amazing.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:29 PM   #39
3stat2
Local High School Star

3stat2 is considered somewhat cool3stat2 is considered somewhat cool

what the hell was that? Shaq Amundson and Tucker singing and dancing
3stat2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 10:29 PM   #40
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

ok, on the phoeix suns channel at the end of the halftime show, uh, did anyone see what i just saw? if you saw it you'll know exactly what i'm referring to. WTF WAS THAT?!
Old 03-23-2009, 10:31 PM   #41
Luigi
Formerly luigi>mario

Wow. Nuggets just beat them up.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:32 PM   #42
Luigi
Formerly luigi>mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
ok, on the phoeix suns channel at the end of the halftime show, uh, did anyone see what i just saw? if you saw it you'll know exactly what i'm referring to. WTF WAS THAT?!

That was bad. Reminds me of Mark Madsen's dance.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:34 PM   #43
Luigi
Formerly luigi>mario

OK. Timeout. I hope Phoenix gets their stuff together.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:36 PM   #44
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

suns are in trouble now, nuggets are on fire. the nuggets struggled early, but the suns have allowed them to find their rhythm now.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:39 PM   #45
Luigi
Formerly luigi>mario

They need to get the home crowd into this. Nobody can defend their scorers right now.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: