Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 03-23-2009, 11:46 PM   #121
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Phoenix @ Denver

game, suns win. what a great effort from both teams, there was certainly a playoff atmosphere in the building.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:46 PM   #122
milehighnuggz
I brick open layups

milehighnuggz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi
He had that 3. he should have turned and taken another half second.

they would of fouled him, nuggets were out of time outs
milehighnuggz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:46 PM   #123
Run&Gun=Fun
128 time NBA All Star

Run&Gun=Fun has decent reputation

do it again then miss the second free throw if they foul.
Run&Gun=Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:46 PM   #124
Luigi
Formerly luigi>mario

Luigi has decent reputationLuigi has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighnuggz
they would of fouled him, nuggets were out of time outs

Ah. The timeout count. I never keep up with that.
Luigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:49 PM   #125
macforever
I brick open layups

macforever has an OK reputation so far

The suns will make the playoffs and beat the Lakers in the first round
macforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:50 PM   #126
Darius07
High School JV MVP

Darius07 has decent reputationDarius07 has decent reputation

wowww thank god, Utah will be even bigger though
Darius07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:51 PM   #127
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Hell yeah. Not just for beating Denver but it would be f'ing hilarious if Dallas missed the playoffs. Or better yet, Utah!
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:51 PM   #128
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

YES! suns won
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:55 PM   #129
Kobe681
Great young streetballer

Kobe681 has decent reputationKobe681 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macforever
The suns will make the playoffs and beat the Lakers in the first round

Seriously tho, the Suns are maybe the only team I dont wanna see in the playoffs. We basically have no one right now who can match up with Shaq inside.
Kobe681 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:03 AM   #130
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe681
Seriously tho, the Suns are maybe the only team I dont wanna see in the playoffs. We basically have no one right now who can match up with Shaq inside.

Dude I'd RATHER see the Suns, than Portland. The way they've been playing, they'll mess around and drop to the 8th seed.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:27 AM   #131
Kobe681
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
Dude I'd RATHER see the Suns, than Portland. The way they've been playing, they'll mess around and drop to the 8th seed.

I would rather also miss the Blazers. Those are literally the only 2 teams I would rather not see. I would probably lean more towards the Suns too, since there's all that tension with the Blazers. I'm actually hoping we play the Mavs in the first round. but at the same time you cant take anyone lightly.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:32 AM   #132
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Portland gives LA wayyyyyyyy too many problems, and their big men, match up well against the Lakers....they'd be a serious issue. They've BEEN an issue all year long.

The Suns? Ehhh...Other than Shaq, i dont see them as being a problem....i just would really like to see Shaq play his old team, so im HOPING the Suns hit the playoffs.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:41 AM   #133
Kobe681
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
Portland gives LA wayyyyyyyy too many problems, and their big men, match up well against the Lakers....they'd be a serious issue. They've BEEN an issue all year long.

The Suns? Ehhh...Other than Shaq, i dont see them as being a problem....i just would really like to see Shaq play his old team, so im HOPING the Suns hit the playoffs.

Yes they have been for a while now. But you know that if they met things would get really nasty from the get go. And the last thing the Lakers need is someone getting hurt, Lamar/Ariza, on our championship hunt.

This for sure would be a very entertaining and hyped up match up. but thats what i dont like, the Suns have nothing to lose and the Lakers have everything to lose.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:10 AM   #134
Mrofir
National High School Star

Mrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected poster

I missed the game tonight, but I'm glad to see the Suns were able to get the win. I've been fearful of Barbosa's injury being the last straw.. but if the Suns can win 2 out of their next 3, then beat the teams they should\must beat, they have a good shot at the playoffs. Mathematically, someone has to drop off at some point in the west.. not all 8 teams will win 50 games, that is quite rare - has that ever happened? I can't remember. Therefor, if one can entertain the notion of the 8th place team in the west boasting a 49-33 record, I present to you the following scenario.

Vs Utah -- Suns 112, Jazz 111
At Portland -- Suns 124, Portland 113
At Utah -- Suns 111, Jazz 112
At Sac -- Suns 161, Sac 129
Vs Houston -- Suns 101, Houston 99
Vs Sac -- Suns 170, Sac 129
At Dallas -- Suns 127, Dallas 122
At NoH -- Suns 78, Noh 117
At Memphis -- Suns 111, Memphis 103
At Minn -- Suns 117, Minn 101
Vs Memphis -- Suns 133, Memphis 114
Vs GsW -- Suns 204, GsW 188

Suns final record: 49-33

I'm pretty certain this will happen. I'm usually right on scores.

Last edited by Mrofir : 03-24-2009 at 01:12 AM.
Mrofir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 01:12 AM   #135
wagexslave
Messiahbolical

wagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrofir
Vs GsW -- Suns 204, GsW 188
I lol'd
wagexslave is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: