Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 03-24-2009, 02:18 PM   #16
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jonny Flynn: "I'm coming back."

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Wait is Flynn a rookie?
Sophmore.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:46 AM   #17
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
•The best evidence that Syracuse's Jonny Flynn is rising on draft charts and is now seen as a top-10 pick: LeBron James has been calling Flynn on behalf of the agent Leon Rose, who represents James. If Flynn were just another point guard, Rose would probably have someone else in his stable do the sales pitch, like ex-Knick Mardy Collins. Flynn's sophomore status has the Orange wishing that James would lose his number for at least one more year.
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba..._key_to_r.html
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 11:04 AM   #18
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

I don't generally keep up on college basketball, but because of mention of Jonny Flynn on ISH, I actually tuned in to some of his games and I am a fan of his.

Glad to hear that he will be coming back to Syracuse for another go… It can only make him a better and smarter pro when he makes himself eligible for the draft.

Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 03:25 PM   #19
GSW1984
I airball my layups

GSW1984 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Really smart decision by Flynn. One more year in college will do wonders for his draft stock.

Thats true to a since we do have exceptions two that come to mind are Jason Gardener from Arizona in 2001 and Chris Thomas from Norte Dame in 2004. One More Year would help Flynn who has more potential NBA Success the the forementioned Gardener and Thomas.
GSW1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 03:34 PM   #20
GSW1984
I airball my layups

GSW1984 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Really smart decision by Flynn. One more year in college will do wonders for his draft stock.

Thats true to a since we do have exceptions two that come to mind are Jason Gardener from Arizona in 2001 and Chris Thomas from Norte Dame in 2004. One More Year would help Flynn who has more potential NBA Success the the forementioned Gardener and Thomas.
GSW1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 05:51 PM   #21
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star

Buffalobraves has an OK reputation so far

This is great, Cuse could end up being a top 5 team next year in my opinion if they play with confidence. They will be a mature and experienced team. I just wish the could grab a top SF recruit but I guess Harris and Ogenaut get the job done.

This brings up an interesting topic for the 2010 draft:

Rubio or Flynn?

I think right now its still Rubio but if Flynn stays at the top PG in the nation and has a monster season it could become a very good battle.
Buffalobraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:29 PM   #22
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Flynn is a sophmore not rookie
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:14 PM   #23
Jinxed
Good High School Starter

Jinxed has an OK reputation so far

That statement was from a week ago..he recently said on Saturday that he doesn't know what he is going to do.

As a CUSE FAN PLEASE STAY JOHNNY..look at Donte Green...that didn't turn out to well!
Jinxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 11:52 AM   #24
eprizzle14
Kids at the park dunk on me

eprizzle14 has an OK reputation so far

Im not as high on Fylnn as much as you guys are. I mean he's solid but he makes some poor decisions and he's ok at finishing at the rim in college but thats going to get waay more difficult in the pros being 5'11 doesnt help.
eprizzle14 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: