Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 04-04-2009, 03:14 AM   #16
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis

what happened to this thread??????
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 04:52 AM   #17
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I nominate SoCalMike.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 12:02 AM   #18
Splitz77
Good High School Starter

Splitz77 has decent reputation

Ray Allen
Splitz77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:06 PM   #19
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ray Allen
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 02:01 AM   #20
CosaNostra
Can barely lace up my sneakers

CosaNostra has an OK reputation so far

I'm a Lakers fan but I spent a fair amount of my childhood in Seattle and I guess I'm in the minority here- Rashard definitely. It may be because he lived closed to me and I used to see him at the QFC all the time but I enjoyed watching his game mature over his time with the Sonics from the time when they mistakenly thought he was a PF (although he's finally playing it well for the Magic) to when he scored 50 points for the first time to the Northwest Division Championship and his first All-Star appearance.
CosaNostra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 03:38 AM   #21
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BUMP.

Ray Allen went to the Heat. Have you lost respect for him as a player?

Rashard Lewis is planning to meet with the Heat. If he joins, will you also lose respect or have you already lost respect since he started sucking?

There's a very slim chance, but if these two happen to play together in the Miami Heat, will this be the team you would want out of the East or will it even be your favorite team?

Two former teammates with Supersonic blood left in their system could potentially play for the team that helped prevent those Blunders from obtaining the championship. Cue the dramatic music.

I have mixed feelings about this. If Rashard joins, then Heat has to be my 2nd favorite team (GASP) just because of those two. My 1st team (until the Sonics come back) will always be Celtics. Besides those two, I absolutely loathe almost every Heat player, but Bosh (I laugh at what he does).

Last edited by Killbot : 07-07-2012 at 03:42 AM.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:21 AM   #22
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation

Ray got a ring already. I wouldn't have been mad if he stayed @ Boston and retired as a Celtic. But he wants to win more so good luck to him.

Rashard didn't deserve that max contract but he couldn't turn it down since he was offered that money. He couldn't win with the Magic in 2009 so now if he wants to win in Miami good luck to him too.
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 06:00 PM   #23
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Yeah, I prefer Ray to stick with the Celtics, but I feel less disappointed now that Rashard reunites with Ray.

Old 07-12-2012, 08:49 AM   #24
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
Yeah, I prefer Ray to stick with the Celtics, but I feel less disappointed now that Rashard reunites with Ray.

LOL Nice pic!
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: