Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 03-25-2009, 04:03 PM   #16
Tuvi
Unknown Legend

Tuvi has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Who does Cleveland prefer in the first round?

You could make a case for Charolette as well, but regardless of who the cavs play they'll make it out of the first round
Tuvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:17 PM   #17
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

As a Cavaliers fan myself I want the harder of the two teams. I would want Detroit. I want to see a good basketball game. I am a fan of basketball before I am a fan of the Cavaliers. I want to see a good ass basketball series. I regress when people want their favorite team to get a easy road to the playoffs. Seemingly if people could have their way they'd want the Cavaliers to play all their rounds against the Oklahoma City Thunder for the championship.

All I see is "I want the Cavs to play this team because it's the easiest." Screw that, give me a good basketball series.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:20 PM   #18
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
As a Cavaliers fan myself I want the harder of the two teams. I would want Detroit. I want to see a good basketball game. I am a fan of basketball before I am a fan of the Cavaliers. I want to see a good ass basketball series. I regress when people want their favorite team to get a easy road to the playoffs. Seemingly if people could have their way they'd want the Cavaliers to play all their rounds against the Oklahoma City Thunder for the championship.

All I see is "I want the Cavs to play this team because it's the easiest." Screw that, give me a good basketball series.
Let's also not forget that the Celtics were taken to a 7th game in the first round last year. That didn't seem to hurt them as the playoffs progressed. It isn't as though getting challenged in the first round is necessarily a bad thing.

I would like to face Detroit because there is a nice rivalry there.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:22 PM   #19
Aidan
Both Teams Play Hard.

Aidan has decent reputation

Chicago and it's not close.

Detroit could pull off an upset against any team in the east.
Aidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:25 PM   #20
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Easily Chicago. Chicago at best will win 1 game. Detroit is still one of the best defensive teams in the league and can upset any team.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:25 PM   #21
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Let's also not forget that the Celtics were taken to a 7th game in the first round last year. That didn't seem to hurt them as the playoffs progressed. It isn't as though getting challenged in the first round is necessarily a bad thing.

I would like to face Detroit because there is a nice rivalry there.

The Celtics series were great to watch. Game 7s, great basketball. People probably didn't think the Cavs or Hawks would put up that fight. I myself would've hated the Celtics/Cavs series if the Celtics OR the Cavs won in 4 games. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the Cavs would have won, but I like seeing good basketball first.

It's not to say the Bulls wouldn't put up a good fight against the Cavs or challenge us over the Pistons. It's just the fact that I think the Pistons and Cavs are the "now" rivalry and that I think Detroit would put up a better fight (especially if Iverson isn't playing).
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:35 PM   #22
sharpshooter88
Can barely lace up my sneakers

sharpshooter88 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
Luol Deng plays so well against Lebron. If he's not healthy then they have no chance.

Even if they did match up Cavs would sweep the bulls. Chicago would be the easiest match up for the cavs because they have the worst match ups with the cavs becase no individual player can guard lebron and if they leave to go help the cavs now have sharp 3 point shooters. Dengs D is not that great, as compared to Tayshaun Princes, so it would be better for the Cavs to match up with Chicago rather than Detroit.
sharpshooter88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:47 PM   #23
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

lilgodfather1 has decent reputationlilgodfather1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode

No offence but wouldn't the better of the two teams be the 7 seed? I mean if Chicago makes it to 7 seed then they are better than the 8th seeded Detroit. Just being nit picky.

Any way I want Chicago. A little pay back.
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 05:05 PM   #24
Ken_Masters
Good High School Starter

Ken_Masters has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
No offence but wouldn't the better of the two teams be the 7 seed? I mean if Chicago makes it to 7 seed then they are better than the 8th seeded Detroit. Just being nit picky.

Any way I want Chicago. A little pay back.

Not necessarily. Detroit is banged up, and missing players. That's the reason why they're in danger of dropping to the 8th seed ( i honestly do not see them dropping completely out of the playoffs). Once Iverson, Hamilton, and Wallace come back, it might be too late to get back into the 7th seed, but i would still have to say a healthy Detroit squad is better than the Bulls squad.
Ken_Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: