Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 03-25-2009, 05:22 PM   #1
Dre Day
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Dre Day has an OK reputation so far
Default I dont like LeBron

I know you guy may not like me for this one but I really dont like LeBron James. I think he's a "good" basketball player with alot of skills, but I think he is cocky.Look at D.Wade right now, he has a ring but he still acts like a classy player. I know Cleveland is at the top of there game right now but remember this is the regular season, they can get knocked off in the playoffs. Lets win a championship LeBron and then we can act the way we want because you have a ring to back it up. Lets just take it from the old Knicks commerical, we hate Reggie Miller but you would love to have him on your team.
Dre Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:28 PM   #2
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I dont like LeBron

lebron? who's that? did you just make that name up?
it sounds like some kind of electric razor.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 04:46 AM   #3
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Who Cares If you dont like him, question is who are you?!
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 07:58 AM   #4
Rusty
Host of a Nets podcast

Rusty has decent reputation

What the....?

LeBron is still a Cav...for now. Let's not worry about LeBron from a Nets perspective - until we either play the Cavs again (in the regular season or playoffs), or until he's actually a Net.

Mods - wanna delete this? It's obviously in the wrong forum.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:12 AM   #5
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty
Mods - wanna delete this? It's obviously in the wrong forum.
well, i assumed he was talking about the nets making a play for lebron james in 2010. OP is from jersey, after all.

anyway, it's not exactly a pulitzer-prize winning post but there's at least some merit to it.
he would not be the first guy to bring up cockiness / arrogance / imperiousness regarding lejames. but i don't know if that's good or bad. at the NBA level, as a superstar, it might be a real drawback not having a huge ego.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:30 PM   #6
Skyscraper
Local High School Star

Skyscraper is a pretty well-respected posterSkyscraper is a pretty well-respected posterSkyscraper is a pretty well-respected poster

Dwyane Wade goes around in clubs telling women:

I'm Dwyane Wade, have sex with me.

he also abandoned his children.

http://deadspin.com/5150377/dwyane-w...werent-invited

but Lebron James has multiple children (whom we never hear about) to a woman no one knows about because he refuses to marry a woman and go through (inevitable) divorce proceedings
Skyscraper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 06:43 PM   #7
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Who cares if LeBron is cocky or not...If he wins you games...I am happy
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:42 AM   #8
Dre Day

Dre Day has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe8
Who Cares If you dont like him, question is who are you?!
Hello Kobe 8, I dont think we have met but let me introduce myself, my name is Dre Day. Im no one special, Just a Net fan typing certain facts about my team and also just telling people what I think. I think this is why this forum was made.

All Im saying about "LeBron" is he for real about playing the game or is it about the money? Why is he making comment about leaving Cleveland? Why did he wear Red shoe to the Knick game gettting all fan excited about something that maynot happen? Sir Charles made a statement about this being disrespectful to the team and I agree. Basketball has become a business. If LeBron decides to come to NY or NJ, tri-state etc, its going to be about marketing. I know I caught alot of crap from this but I think this post is a good one. All Im asking is what do you guys think about this.

Rusty I dont think this is in the wrong forum, like I said earlier Im a Nets fan and I wanted to see what other Nets fans think. What you think people would say if I put this in the Cleveland forum?

Last edited by Dre Day : 03-27-2009 at 09:47 AM.
Dre Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:57 AM   #9
Beastly
I airball my layups

Beastly has an OK reputation so far

How the hell is Lebron Cocky?
Beastly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:17 PM   #10
gigantes
A piece of fluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastly
How the hell is Lebron Cocky?
is that a rhetorical question, or did you miss all of dre's posts in this thread?
Old 03-28-2009, 12:15 PM   #11
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Ok, Now i get ya'.. Next time Be More Specific' i guess.

I Apologize.
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:35 AM   #12
Rusty
Host of a Nets podcast

Rusty has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre Day
...Rusty I dont think this is in the wrong forum, like I said earlier Im a Nets fan and I wanted to see what other Nets fans think. What you think people would say if I put this in the Cleveland forum?
Your opinions are your opinions man. I completely respect that. I just couldn't see how this directly related to the Nets, but if the Mods here decide it's ok for the Nets section, then it's more than fine by me.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:18 PM   #13
Vinsanity850

Vinsanity850 has an OK reputation so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ngpz...layer_embedded
Vinsanity850 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: