Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 10-05-2006, 02:12 PM   #16
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by huppcap
And he taunts the other player and team. I hate A-holes like that. Play the game. Emotion is fine but have some respect. If he did that in Oakley's face or Barkley's face they would have decked deservingly so.
exactly. that crap just fires up the other team.

meanwhile kmart would prolly loved to have made carter's weis dunk and carter's mourning dunk from last year. but no, kmart is all about trying to make a routine dunk look special, like those dumbasses in football who make an ordinary tackle and then celebrate for two minutes.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 03:23 PM   #17
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

Collins apparently lost all the weight to help take weight off his bad knees which have been that way since HS.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 09:42 PM   #18
whaley82
High School JV MVP

whaley82 has decent reputation

Quote:
exactly. that crap just fires up the other team.

Actually it gets the Crowd pumped up and into the game and I don't know about you guys but when I play and Have a full crowd yelling and excited watching the game I play a lot better then when the crowd is completly quiet. K-Mart always had the crowds into the game. So I don't think its a bad thing that after the dunk he taunted the other players to get the crowd and his players fired up and pumped so that they play better to keep the crowd going.
whaley82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 10:01 PM   #19
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
no one will give fair value for Carter yet...

KG will be in the market very very soon....

we will see..

i used to think KG would be on the market soon too but after seeing what randy foye can do in the summer league im not so sure. And then the Mike James signing...
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 10:12 PM   #20
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaley82
Actually it gets the Crowd pumped up and into the game and I don't know about you guys but when I play and Have a full crowd yelling and excited watching the game I play a lot better then when the crowd is completly quiet. K-Mart always had the crowds into the game. So I don't think its a bad thing that after the dunk he taunted the other players to get the crowd and his players fired up and pumped so that they play better to keep the crowd going.
yea, that's true. there's no question that having the crowd behind a team generally gives them a boost of energy. but since it also fires the other team up (assuming they're any good) it's still a double-edged sword. better would be just to make a big play, taunt nobody, and let the play speak for itself. plenty for the crowd to get fired up over if they were paying attention.

personally i don't really like people cheering for me no matter what sport- it's distracting. i'd rather hear it from a teammate...
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 02:24 AM   #21
BullsBigMan29
I hit open 5-footers

BullsBigMan29 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
And he taunts the other player and team. I hate A-holes like that. Play the game. Emotion is fine but have some respect. If he did that in Oakley's face or Barkley's face they would have decked deservingly so.

Rodman and Lambeer too.

but coming from a Bulls fan who had to watch those two basically play Wrestlemania with players, before Rodman joined the Bulls, take that with a grain of salt.
BullsBigMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 02:24 AM   #22
BullsBigMan29
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:

Rodman and Lambeer too.

but coming from a Bulls fan who had to watch those two basically play Wrestlemania with players, before Rodman joined the Bulls, take that with a grain of salt.
Old 10-08-2006, 02:26 AM   #23
BullsBigMan29
I hit open 5-footers

Dennis Rodman and Bill Laimbeer would have none of it too.

But from a Bulls fan who has seen Bill and Dennis use players as human frisbees, and this was before Rodman became a Bull and Laimbeer retired, take that with a grain of salt. LOL

BTW, New Jersey should start a Big man dance team.
Old 10-08-2006, 02:58 AM   #24
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

Quote:
BTW, New Jersey should start a Big man dance team.

lol... then it will almost as fun to watch as the game!
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: