Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 03-31-2009, 01:58 PM   #1
liverpooty
Local High School Star

liverpooty is a pretty well-respected posterliverpooty is a pretty well-respected posterliverpooty is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Official Catcast: Lakers @ Charlotte

Biggest game of the season. Arena is soldout.

We need this.
liverpooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:45 PM   #2
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Official Catcast: Lakers @ Charlotte

Nice to see one of these already made! My freaking neighbor who could care less about sports other than soccer, got tickets to this game! The arena should be alive and kickin' and so should our Cats. We always seem to rebound better against the lakers (+6 I believe). The Lakers and Kobe are my other team/favorite player so this one is always interesting but I will be rooting for the Cats to come out on top tonight! Go Cats!
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:48 PM   #3
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll be there. Gotta work till 6 so I hope I don't miss any of the 1st quarter. Do any of y'all predict that either Vlad or Ammo will go off?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:57 PM   #4
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

I think Vlad will have a very solid game (like 12 pts,8 rebs). I don't think Phil Jackson is going to screw around and let Morrison get in (he is not in the regular rotation, obviously) after their piss poor loss to Atlanta. Both teams need a win badly.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:25 PM   #5
juglenuts416
I brick open layups

juglenuts416 has an OK reputation so far

A client stops in and offers free tickets to his firm's suite. Looking forward to a good game and hopefully a win. Definatly the most important game of the year so far. Get em boys....
juglenuts416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 04:12 PM   #6
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

I'm a rabid Kobe-hater and would love to see him T'd out by half-time. If memory serves me I think that Kobe does tend to get Technical fouls when he plays us. Still, I would have loved to be at the arena for this one because it will be a great game! I read that we've beat the Lakers five out of the last six games and three of our wins were in OT.

Last edited by onewickedlady : 03-31-2009 at 04:15 PM.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 04:14 PM   #7
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by juglenuts416
A client stops in and offers free tickets to his firm's suite. Looking forward to a good game and hopefully a win. Definatly the most important game of the year so far. Get em boys....

Awesome man! Enjoy.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 05:40 PM   #8
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

I wish I was at the game...wish I could watch the damn game but nooooo Dish Network doesn't carry them.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 05:42 PM   #9
MikeUK
Decent playground baller

MikeUK has an OK reputation so far

Looking forward to a great game. We have a very good record against them but they need a win bad. Maybe they under-estimate us before but I don't think so now. Should be a really good one. Go Cats
MikeUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:04 PM   #10
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Lakers up 44-43 at halftime
Old 03-31-2009, 07:08 PM   #11
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

this is a really good game
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:52 PM   #12
mamba24
read this you homer

mamba24 has decent reputationmamba24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
this is a really good game

I give this game to the cats...kobes playing ****...and the lakers cant beat the cats anywhere
mamba24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:54 PM   #13
mamba24
read this you homer

mamba24 has decent reputationmamba24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba24
I give this game to the cats...kobes playing ****...and the lakers cant beat the cats anywhere

I'll admit this...the lakers cannot beat the cats in a 7 game series for the nba title...its just the way it is
mamba24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:21 PM   #14
liverpooty
Local High School Star

liverpooty is a pretty well-respected posterliverpooty is a pretty well-respected posterliverpooty is a pretty well-respected poster

I think Raja Bell > Jason Richardson as an overall player atleast this season. Everyone talks about Diaw, but Bell has been superb.
liverpooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:21 PM   #15
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Great hustle by Gerald to keep the possession alive! Bobcats up 92-80 with 32 seconds left!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: