Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 06-21-2006, 12:52 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Fire Larry Brown or keep him?

Should the knicks fire Larry Brown, or give him another chance this season?

Assuming no key knicks get traded so the team is the same roster as last year, not including a rookie or two
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:10 PM   #2
brooklynchild155
High School Varsity 6th Man

brooklynchild155 has an OK reputation so far

i say keep because no matter what u say about brown hes still one of the greatest coaches ever. the team jus needs to gel together. and also he need a set rotaion of 8-9 players whos goin to get the bulk of the minutes. and he needs to have a clear cut starting lineup instead of like 100 different starting lineups.
brooklynchild155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:14 PM   #3
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

I think they should probably keep him, too. It makes no sense not to give it another shot, unless the hatred/problems between him and the players/managmeent is too great to overcome
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 02:19 PM   #4
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Unless he's willing to get on board, accept the roster he has, and coach to the strength of the team fire him. He sabotaged last season and I don't want to see that happen again.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 03:50 PM   #5
KnickOne
I Hit Open Layups

KnickOne has an OK reputation so far
Default It's time for Dolan to make a decision!

As another NBA season over and another team crowned the champs, congrats to the miami heat, the knicks wonder in the abyss. If management want brown out, lets just do it. Why the drama? Next week the draft is in MSG. The knicks have two picks. Stop the drama!! If thomas is going to be the coach, okay, lets name him coach. Lets pick two draft choices, look for a trade. Lets look for the future!!! Im tried of wondering when the knicks will win a title. If drama like this continues, this team will never win again.:confused:

A die hard knick fan
KnickOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 04:22 PM   #6
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Get rid of him. They have a team that is MADE for a fast-paced offense and Brown is too stubborn to let them do that. You can't have a team with Franchise, Marbury, Nate, Richardson etc and tell me that they're gonna play a slowed down, half court offense. Brown is a very good coach, but he's not the right coach for this team
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 08:23 PM   #7
HKSVIP
I hit open layups

HKSVIP has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Get rid of him. They have a team that is MADE for a fast-paced offense and Brown is too stubborn to let them do that. You can't have a team with Franchise, Marbury, Nate, Richardson etc and tell me that they're gonna play a slowed down, half court offense. Brown is a very good coach, but he's not the right coach for this team
Exactly!
HKSVIP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: