Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-01-2009, 08:17 PM   #16
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Breaking News: Mark Cuban buys Los Angeles Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
the suns are supposed to have agreed to a buyout because they need to cut salary.. sarver is dying financially and is trying to save every penny he can while still hoping to keep nash, the money they save on the buyout will allow the suns to offer nash a contract extension.. shaq's agent is saying the lakers would be willing to offer a vets min to bring shaq on board is he was available... obviously they can't say we're doing this because it's tampering but it's looking like it's a done deal, just waiting for the off season to begin...

that makes a LOT more sense as i piece together what i read earlier... thanks for the clarification. i am not sure how comfortable i am about it, so i guess we can debate that to death here.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:19 PM   #17
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
that makes a LOT more sense as i piece together what i read earlier... thanks for the clarification. i am not sure how comfortable i am about it, so i guess we can debate that to death here.

i don't like it and i'm sure kobe or his people will make some noise about it... but ya gotta think he's (kobe) been in the loop on this to some extent
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:21 PM   #18
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
i don't like it and i'm sure kobe or his people will make some noise about it... but ya gotta think he's (kobe) been in the loop on this to some extent

there is no way that they even discussed it without kobe knowing about it.

anyway, i am off to dinner with a customer, so i wont be back for a few hours...

Old 04-01-2009, 08:22 PM   #19
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
there is no way that they even discussed it without kobe knowing about it.

anyway, i am off to dinner with a customer, so i wont be back for a few hours...

yeah i have a meeting with school board folks tonight.. oh fun...lol
Old 04-02-2009, 04:38 AM   #20
AJ2k8
Banned

AJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wait you're actually serious GTS?...I read your post and thought about biting but didn't wanna make myself look like an idiot if it was an april fools

Anyway i don't mind the idea of shaq coming back, if he's willing to take a smaller role and understand that it won't be "his" team...
AJ2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 05:40 AM   #21
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ2k8
Wait you're actually serious GTS?...I read your post and thought about biting but didn't wanna make myself look like an idiot if it was an april fools

Anyway i don't mind the idea of shaq coming back, if he's willing to take a smaller role and understand that it won't be "his" team...

GTS was serious.... and I dont see how Shaq could not cause trouble when he is not "the man" as he so needs to be. So, I as I said, I don't like the idea at all unfortunately. I guess we are stuck.

Old 04-02-2009, 06:41 AM   #22
AJ2k8
Banned

AJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hmm, i guess I'm just hoping he could if he were to come back... Oh well if FO decides he is worth the Vet's Min and to bring him back then i guess we'll be forced to find out how he behaves
AJ2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:54 PM   #23
Lakers73
I airball my layups

Lakers73 has an OK reputation so far

If he can live with being a backup for Andrew..playing 10-15 min a game, then I say bring him!
Lakers73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:13 PM   #24
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Link or it didnt happen
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:27 PM   #25
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Link or it didnt happen

This
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:39 PM   #26
gts
Sons of Antartica

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Link or it didnt happen

here you go

link
Old 04-02-2009, 05:05 PM   #27
BlackMamba24

White text would've certainly helped.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: