Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 04-07-2009, 05:45 PM   #16
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

Default Re: #1 Findlay (NV) defeats Mountain State Academy (WV) 74-55

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_white089
Thank you. And that Huntington High team was ranked #1 in AMERICA for a few weeks. Huntington High is a PUBLIC school. Let's see a public school achieve that ranking in good ole Texas.
One team happening to have two of the best players in America for one season doesn't mean the entire state is better. This is just silly. Texas is easily one of the top three high school basketball states in the country, if not THE best.
TheGame414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 07:36 PM   #17
d_white089
Let's Go.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame414
One team happening to have two of the best players in America for one season doesn't mean the entire state is better. This is just silly. Texas is easily one of the top three high school basketball states in the country, if not THE best.

Can you show me where I said that? So before you say that it's silly, make sure you know what you are talking about. Texas as a whole is obviously a better basketball state than West Virginia. It is probably 7 times larger and has many, many more high schools. I was just referring to Hawker's post that the #1 team in WV is the #100 team in Texas, which is obviously false.
d_white089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 04:53 AM   #18
lukeridnour08
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame414

This is true, Texas and cali produce the best talent.
However, I would be surprised if there are 100 teams in TX that can beat the best team in WV.
lukeridnour08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:01 PM   #19
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_white089
Can you show me where I said that? So before you say that it's silly, make sure you know what you are talking about. Texas as a whole is obviously a better basketball state than West Virginia. It is probably 7 times larger and has many, many more high schools. I was just referring to Hawker's post that the #1 team in WV is the #100 team in Texas, which is obviously false.
Of course it was dumb, but it was probably also hyperbole. Your defensive, defiant response was equally dumb though.
TheGame414 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: