Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 04-04-2009, 11:30 PM   #1
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool
Default Where's all the Rudy Gay haters?

see hes young this is what he can do...

everyone saying trade him is just retarded
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 05:04 AM   #2
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Where's all the Rudy Gay haters?

No rudy is finally playing smart and under control. He is not making ignorant plays anymore. As a result the grizz are showing what their capable of.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 05:51 AM   #3
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Rudy was playing like trash almost all season long, now he is finally realising what he is capable of. If he continues to play the way he currently is, he'll be an excellent player.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:12 AM   #4
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
Rudy was playing like trash almost all season long, now he is finally realising what he is capable of. If he continues to play the way he currently is, he'll be an excellent player.
But you never know with Rudy.

I'm thinking he is only doing this because of the new contract he wants this summer, He started finally getting his **** together after he went public with wanting a new contract.

I'm not saying to trade him but it wouldnt hurt to see what his value is on the trade market, if we could get a guy like Bosh or Amare without adding the extra pieces I wouldnt be against moving him.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:03 PM   #5
Mississippi
Playoffs? Playoffs!!!

Mississippi has decent reputation

4 game winning streak
Mississippi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:14 AM   #6
jailer
MillionDollarException

Yeah 6 games left. I hope they can four of them. I dont care about out lottery chances. We never get lucky anyhow might as well get some more wins.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:49 AM   #7
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED

gasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat cool

Rudy Gay hater here!

I was so frustrated whenever Rudy would toss that weird **** around the rim. Though i didn't want him traded. He's really young and just had a down year.

I was also hating on Mike Conley and look at what he's doing now.

Maybe I should start hating on everyone on the Grizz.
gasolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:52 AM   #8
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasolina
Rudy Gay hater here!

I was so frustrated whenever Rudy would toss that weird **** around the rim. Though i didn't want him traded. He's really young and just had a down year.

I was also hating on Mike Conley and look at what he's doing now.

Maybe I should start hating on everyone on the Grizz.
Hate Darko.

Maybe he will evolve into the player Dumars thought he would.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:41 PM   #9
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED

gasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Hate Darko.

Maybe he will evolve into the player Dumars thought he would.

If you guys remembered I was rooting for Darko to take over as the team's #1 post option before the season started. He started pretty okay but look where he is now.
gasolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:45 PM   #10
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasolina
If you guys remembered I was rooting for Darko to take over as the team's #1 post option before the season started. He started pretty okay but look where he is now.
He is probably going to try to work out a buyout so he can head to Europe.

From some of the recent things he's said he doesn't think the NBA style fits his talents.

If he could only gain some consistency, he could be a 10/8/2 guy.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:57 PM   #11
jailer
MillionDollarException

I could care less. As long as he leaves.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:39 PM   #12
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

76ers4life has an OK reputation so far

Why would Memphis get rid of Gay that would absolutely foolish that would negate any progress of getting their young team to gel together. That's taking a huge step back imo. One thing you guys have right in Memphis is you guys know how to properly strip a team down till it's not really competetive at all in order to rebuild. That's something we here in Philly don't understand in the next 4-5 years we will watch as you guys get better and the sixers will get worse. You guys are on the right track sooner than you guys think you will have a solid young team just like Portland battling in the playoffs. good job.
76ers4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:19 PM   #13
jailer
MillionDollarException

The problem is that there are to many fair weather fans that dont want to stick around through the tough times.
Old 04-17-2009, 05:40 PM   #14
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jailer
The problem is that there are to many fair weather fans that dont want to stick around through the tough times.
Was this referring to me?

I've been a Grizzlies fan since the SAR years, I've seen so much regarding this team that I may come off as being without hope but its realistic.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:47 AM   #15
jailer
MillionDollarException

No this was replying to the guy from phili. He was saying that the grizz are in good shape to be good in a year or two. I was saying that the fans in memphis never want to stick around for the bad years. But will always come back when the grizz are good.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: