Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-05-2009, 11:38 PM   #31
Coop-A-Loop
I can handle it!!!

Coop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: AllNetCast - Los Angeles Clippers (18-58) at Los Angeles Lakers (60-16) Game Thre

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
the pace in that 3rd quarter was almost college ball like...

What college basketball do you watch?
Coop-A-Loop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 11:40 PM   #32
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: AllNetCast - Los Angeles Clippers (18-58) at Los Angeles Lakers (60-16) Game Thread

well, nice to see the lakers finally pull away and close it out...

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 11:48 PM   #33
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: AllNetCast - Los Angeles Clippers (18-58) at Los Angeles Lakers (60-16) Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
well, nice to see the lakers finally pull away and close it out...

maybe i spoke too soon!

Old 04-05-2009, 11:53 PM   #34
SoCalMike

lakers should be ashamed of themselves!

Old 04-05-2009, 11:55 PM   #35
Coop-A-Loop
I can handle it!!!

Coop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

They look disinterested
Old 04-05-2009, 11:55 PM   #36
thatoneblackguy

thatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputation

What happened to the Championship level Lakers?

Hurry up Bynum...
thatoneblackguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 11:57 PM   #37
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop-A-Loop
They look disinterested

would i be insulting you if i said that was an understatement?

words do not describe how frustrated i am with this team.

Old 04-05-2009, 11:59 PM   #38
djwhizard
drum & bass!

djwhizard is a pretty well-respected posterdjwhizard is a pretty well-respected posterdjwhizard is a pretty well-respected posterdjwhizard is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: AllNetCast - Los Angeles Clippers (18-58) at Los Angeles Lakers (60-16) Game Thre

I didn't want to jinx it by saying they had shut the down with the 19 point lead, but ---- it didn't matter... SocalMike did it for me. lol. Just kidding man.
djwhizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 12:00 AM   #39
djwhizard
drum & bass!

djwhizard is a pretty well-respected posterdjwhizard is a pretty well-respected posterdjwhizard is a pretty well-respected posterdjwhizard is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
would i be insulting you if i said that was an understatement?

words do not describe how frustrated i am with this team.

Yes. I know how you feel. As evidence by my earlier thread asking who else is frustrated by this team....

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=126571
Old 04-06-2009, 12:01 AM   #40
Coop-A-Loop
I can handle it!!!

Thank god Mike Dunleavy is one of the dumbest coaches in the league right now.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:02 AM   #41
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by djwhizard
I didn't want to jinx it by saying they had shut the down with the 19 point lead, but ---- it didn't matter... SocalMike did it for me. lol. Just kidding man.

man, i wish i could laugh... this one was frustrating... maybe i did jinx them?

Old 04-06-2009, 12:02 AM   #42
djwhizard
drum & bass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop-A-Loop
Thank god Mike Dunleavy is one of the dumbest coaches in the league right now.

This is the truth.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:04 AM   #43
djwhizard
drum & bass!

Quote:

Nah, we have no effect on the game one way or the other - even though it seems like we do.

I used to wear a black Lakers cap when watching playoffs games, and every time I wore it they won, and if I forgot it they lost... But, it was just coincidence - not a jinx one way or the other. lol.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:04 AM   #44
thatoneblackguy

thatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputation

This game definitely deserves one of these:

thatoneblackguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 12:05 AM   #45
Coop-A-Loop
I can handle it!!!

Quote:

You didn't jinx them - - - unless they lose.....then it's open season.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: