Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 03-31-2009, 11:04 PM   #1
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Change of Nets moderators coming?

recspecs and i both agreed sometime back that "mting" should be added as a mod, so i requested that a couple months ago.

problem was, at the time it was very hard to get through to "insidehoops", ie jeff or whoever is servicing that acct these days.

yesterday i was able to get a PM through, and in it i requested again that mting be added, and furthermore that "nets fan 93" also be added as mod. that, and i suggested that both myself and recspecs be retired.

re: mting and netsfan93,
both really nice guys and they're loyal nets fans and post regularly. they've totally earned the next available spots IMO.

re: recspecs,
busy with school, not as much time to post, and disappears for long stretches.
and a nets mod needs to be more active IMO. but honestly, i give full respect to recspecs, because school should always come before hobbies IMO. he is a good man.

re: myself,
i don't think there's anything more i can do for this forum. i know it's been a somewhat depressing nets season but i wish i could have found a better way to get more of you to post regularly. for that i apologise, because if i was doing my job a little better then we could have had more regular posting.

this is just one sad example:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=120066

why didn't we keep that game going? don't you think it was a cool idea?

but even more importantly, nets daily has an amazing number of smart, knowledgeable nets fans and that's what i'm mostly interested in, ie learning from others who get to see the nets a lot more than me.

regardless, i will still stick around, support the nets, and share any information i'm privy to.
not that that's much information but, you know, it's the gesture that counts. :P
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:08 PM   #2
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Change of Nets moderators coming?

i'm cool with it...though i havent really been as active as i was before
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:00 PM   #3
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Both of you are doing a great job. Its tough to follow up a pretty good mod in VCDAPTW but you guys are doing a excellent job. Keep up the good work.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 11:30 PM   #4
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

MT and NF93, you have been added as moderators.
thanks to jeff for taking care of that.

i wish i would have been released from my duties but jeff wants me to stay for now.
still, as long as there's more people in the crew i won't feel bad about being away for stretches.

if you guys have any questions about the mod functions, ask recspecs, me or some other team mod.
but almost all tools are available underneath the thread / forum on the right side in the "moderation" tool box. or inside a thread (top / second from right) in "thread tools"-- so feel free to make some test / garbage threads to play around with the options.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:43 PM   #5
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

Yes, I think it's a good decision to have MTing and Netsfan as mods. They have clearly been the most productive.

If you guys think it's best for me to step down, than I have no problem with it.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 05:45 AM   #6
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Whaaat?

C'mon gigantes, don't step down. Last year, this was the best team forum to come to to just talk BASKETBALL without being distracted by trolls.

No offense, but I HATE the Nets, but I love this forum because of what you, and others do for it.

Don't step down. :/
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:48 PM   #7
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Thanks guys for nominating me.
This is gonna take some learning though
Old 04-05-2009, 06:43 PM   #8
gigantes
A piece of fluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Whaaat?

C'mon gigantes, don't step down. Last year, this was the best team forum to come to to just talk BASKETBALL without being distracted by trolls.

No offense, but I HATE the Nets, but I love this forum because of what you, and others do for it.

Don't step down. :/
thanks for the vote of confidence, catz.
i had to rep you for that because you made me feel warm and fuzzy inside like a golden hamster. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
Thanks guys for nominating me.
This is gonna take some learning though
you're more than just nominated- you're also elected. :D

but yea, those two boxes i mentioned plus the "edit" tag on this forum's posts are the three tools for being a mod IIRC.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:39 PM   #9
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cool. I am new to this but im sure i'll do fine. :)
Old 04-05-2009, 08:42 PM   #10
BrooklynNets
Can barely lace up my sneakers

BrooklynNets has an OK reputation so far

Gigantes I have only been posting here a little while but have already realized what a great job you do.

I want to post a poll but I think I am restricted from doing so for some reason. I tried to PM you but apparently I am restricted from that as well.

Could you help me out please?

Thanks.
BrooklynNets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 08:43 PM   #11
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

you need 330 posts for PMing..
Old 04-05-2009, 08:57 PM   #12
gigantes
A piece of fluff

oh, is it 330 posts now to PM?
i guess he must have raised it up at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynNets
Gigantes I have only been posting here a little while but have already realized what a great job you do.

I want to post a poll but I think I am restricted from doing so for some reason. I tried to PM you but apparently I am restricted from that as well.
thanks, mon. nice of you to say!

unfortunately polls are turned off at ISH.
on the plus side, looks like they're enabled at netsdaily.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:12 PM   #13
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

How do you sticky and unsticky threads?
Old 04-05-2009, 09:52 PM   #14
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
How do you sticky and unsticky threads?
I'd like to ask to same question
Old 04-05-2009, 09:54 PM   #15
gigantes
A piece of fluff

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: