Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-09-2012, 01:14 PM   #136
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation
Default Re: If someone told you their favorite movie was "____________" you'd know you hate them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
Transformers
Project X
Inception

absolutely, i think im the only person who didn't like it
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 03:01 PM   #137
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: If someone told you their favorite movie was "____________" you'd know you hate them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
absolutely, i think im the only person who didn't like it
Inception would probably be my choice as well.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 03:11 PM   #138
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Juno
Garden State
The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 03:21 PM   #139
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
Publicity wise yes lol
Ofcourse.

I also didn't mean for it sound like his death was a good thing. Far from it, but that film wouldn't have had nearly as much hype going into it, if not for Ledger's death.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 08:00 PM   #140
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the twilight series.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 08:06 PM   #141
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Some great ones in here. Scarface, the Dark Knight, and Big Lebowski are the two that immediately came to my mind.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 08:45 PM   #142
SuperPippen
What can I do for you?

SuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this board

An entire thread dedicated to hating on popular movies, or at least the people who like those movies.

I'm extremely curious as to how a person being a big fan of an extremely popular movie affects them so much that, regardless of any other aspects of their personality, you simply have to dislike them.

So, according to many of you, if my favorite movie is one that is very popular, you're predisposed to hate me. Those of you who abide by that school of thought seem like a bunch of pompous, elitist snobs.

I didn't know that the hipster craze has taken over ISH.
SuperPippen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:04 PM   #143
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Some great ones in here. Scarface, the Dark Knight, and Big Lebowski are the two that immediately came to my mind.

isn't that 3?
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:14 AM   #144
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
isn't that 3?
I had to add TDK after perusing the thread further. I hope you aren't going to throw your 360-pound frame into me as if I'm in front of you in line at Walmart just for a simple mistake like that.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:02 AM   #145
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Juno
Garden State

Loved Garden State, one of my All-Time favorites

Hangover, The Dark Night Rises.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: