Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-06-2009, 07:13 PM   #16
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NBA Rumors: Ginobili done for playoffs

ugh... wow no on can stop the lakers then...
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:14 PM   #17
Sriracha
Clubbing baby seal

Sriracha has decent reputation

Damn, I wish all the team that makes the playoff make it with a healthy team.
Sriracha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:14 PM   #18
JJ81
Good college starter

JJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this board

JJ81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:14 PM   #19
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ81
fixed
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:16 PM   #20
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Manu Ginobili out through playoffs, back next season

I know it's painful to see your 3rd best player on the injured lists. Back in the 2007 NBA Playoffs our 2nd best player was injured, and We never won a single game in the NBA Finals.

I know many Cavs fans hated Larry Hughes, but he was the 2nd best scorer in our team, and he also played some tough defense on Chauncey Billups in the ECF.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 04-06-2009 at 07:19 PM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:17 PM   #21
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan

TMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I know it's painful to see your 3rd best player on the injured lists. Back in the 2007 NBA Playoffs our 2nd best player was injured, and We never won a single game in the NBA Finals.

I'd still say Hughes was behind Z.
TMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:18 PM   #22
#1SportsFan86
Mavs All Day

#1SportsFan86 has decent reputation

"Never Underestimate The Heart Of A Champion"
#1SportsFan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:22 PM   #23
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

tough one for the spurs to take... hope his recovery goes well... it's good they caught it..

the part of his leg that is broken is down near the knee joint if i'm not mistaken
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:26 PM   #24
StephenDedalus
Banned

StephenDedalus has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznTacoLover
ugh... wow no on can stop the lakers then...
They could lose in the first round to dallas or utah. Not saying they will, but it could happen.
StephenDedalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:28 PM   #25
-M-I
HI

-M-I is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I'd rest Duncan.
-M-I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:29 PM   #26
craiye
Local High School Star

craiye has decent reputation

I see everyone on here is saying the Spurs lose in the second round. Who will they lose to? Denver? Utah? Houston? New Orleans? Portland?

I don't see any of those teams beating SA with or without Manu. I guess it mostly depends on first round match-ups though. I think Houston has the best shot, but if they play Utah in the first round i'm not sure they make it past.

Denver and Utah both have big problems with the Spurs, Portland has no real experience and New Orleans hasn't played as well this year. I'm just not sure someone will beat SA until the WCF.
craiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:32 PM   #27
StephenDedalus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23

I know many Cavs fans hated Larry Hughes, but he was the 2nd best scorer in our team, and he also played some tough defense on Chauncey Billups in the ECF.

3rd best player? Are you kidding me man?
Old 04-06-2009, 07:33 PM   #28
StephenDedalus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by craiye
I see everyone on here is saying the Spurs lose in the second round. Who will they lose to? Denver? Utah? Houston? New Orleans? Portland?

I don't see any of those teams beating SA with or without Manu. I guess it mostly depends on first round match-ups though. I think Houston has the best shot, but if they play Utah in the first round i'm not sure they make it past.

Denver and Utah both have big problems with the Spurs, Portland has no real experience and New Orleans hasn't played as well this year. I'm just not sure someone will beat SA until the WCF.

Dallas...
Old 04-06-2009, 07:35 PM   #29
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenDedalus
3rd best player? Are you kidding me man?

This Season

1. Tony Parker
2. Tim Duncan
3. Manu Ginobili
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:37 PM   #30
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

does manu get the "injury prone" tag yet?
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: