Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-07-2009, 03:57 PM   #166
-primetime-

Default Re: ALL TIME NFL DRAFT (6 - 8 players ... 25 picks each)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
yeah i say we skip his pick we can get this moving because there are 5 us online at the moment.
dude we can't just do that everytime someone isn't around...

I say we give Dirt a legit shot here...

Old 04-07-2009, 03:57 PM   #167
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
yeah i say we skip his pick we can get this moving because there are 5 us online at the moment.
I have to agree. We can make a lot of progress right now. If we get back to him in the second round, we'll stop and wait.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:58 PM   #168
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I have to agree. We can make a lot of progress right now. If we get back to him in the second round, we'll stop and wait.
how about I just adjust the draft order to put Dirt at the end?
Old 04-07-2009, 03:58 PM   #169
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
dude we can't just do that everytime someone isn't around...

I say we give Dirt a legit shot here...

You make the call. If you want to wait, I'm willing to wait. The only thing is, we may not have instances like right now when there are so many of us online at the same time.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:59 PM   #170
D-Shark

Quote:

We could be fair, skip his pick, let him decide if he wants any of the players that were selected whenever he logs on.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:59 PM   #171
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
how about I just adjust the draft order to put Dirt at the end?
That sounds fair. It would be one thing if he knew he was on the clock, but he doesn't even know he is in the draft yet. Who knows when will be the next time he will check ISH.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:00 PM   #172
-primetime-

alright...

Marlo is on the clock...

I am going to remove Quizzle and give Dirtbag the #8 spot in the draft...

go ahead and draft Marlo
Old 04-07-2009, 04:01 PM   #173
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd say just put him at the end of the round and readjust the picks or just replace him with some1 on right now, but we can bang a lot of this out right now with 5+ posters online.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 04:01 PM   #174
D-Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
That sounds fair. It would be one thing if he knew he was on the clock, but he doesn't even know he is in the draft yet. Who knows when will be the next time he will check ISH.

I'll send him a PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:02 PM   #175
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
alright...

Marlo is on the clock...

I am going to remove Quizzle and give Dirtbag the #8 spot in the draft...

go ahead and draft Marlo
ok can u link me the thread where we are actually drafting

shark can you add the link to your original post please?
Old 04-07-2009, 04:04 PM   #176
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I PMed stat 30 minutes ago, and he has just picked.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 04:05 PM   #177
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Stat just picked at No. 4!
Old 04-07-2009, 04:05 PM   #178
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

wtf that was my pick. lame.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:05 PM   #179
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
I PMed stat 30 minutes ago, and he has just picked.
Thats what you call speedy.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 04:05 PM   #180
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
wtf that was my pick. lame.
Mine too. I guess there was no chance of that, though.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: