Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-06-2009, 11:49 PM   #31
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ALL TIME NFL DRAFT (6 - 8 players ... 25 picks each)

Where is statman? He would be good for this.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:50 PM   #32
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

I don't know of him personally.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:52 PM   #33
D-Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
I see no reason not to accept him...

Alright... If you say so -primetime-

I guess the rules on time need to be set.

I plan on makking a new thread for the official draft, but 8 players is the limit.

1. Me
2. -prime-
3. Dash
4. Marlo
5. RBA
6. Illifan
7. Quizzle
8. ???
Old 04-06-2009, 11:53 PM   #34
canadianballer
Banned

canadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
I would be more trusting of Quizzle than GoBB right now...

GoBB doesn't seem like he has been posting nearly as much as he used to...

Mail business picking up.
canadianballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:53 PM   #35
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Shark
Alright... If you say so -primetime-

I guess the rules on time need to be set.

I plan on makking a new thread for the official draft, but 8 players is the limit.

1. Me
2. -prime-
3. Dash
4. Marlo
5. RBA
6. Illifan
7. Quizzle
8. ???

Who are you? Glove?
Old 04-06-2009, 11:53 PM   #36
D-Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Where is statman? He would be good for this.

So would GOBB
Old 04-06-2009, 11:54 PM   #37
-primetime-

Quote:
That's probably why we need to go with 30 picks (back up QB included)
naw...

I like this set up:

offense

QB:
RB:
RB/FB:
WR:
WR:
WR:
TE:
LT:
LG:
C:
RG:
RT:

or instead you could go with a 2 TEs and 2 WRs

defense

DE:
DE:
DT:
DT:
LOLB:
MLB:
ROLB:
CB:
CB:
FS:
SS:

or instead you could go wit a 3-4 and have DE/DE/NT...and 2 MLBs
Old 04-06-2009, 11:54 PM   #38
D-Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Who are you? Glove?

Glove? I'm Doomsday Dallas (R.I.P.)?
Old 04-06-2009, 11:54 PM   #39
ruslan
Decent college freshman

ruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat cool

id like to join
ruslan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:55 PM   #40
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruslan
id like to join
Can I African American ball ruslan? He makes things take to long.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:55 PM   #41
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Glove? I'm Doomsday Dallas (R.I.P.)?
Oh sh!t. Long time no see.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:56 PM   #42
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruslan
id like to join
^^^

that makes 8 correct?
Old 04-06-2009, 11:57 PM   #43
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

remember now this isn't with like 2 people.. so to draft a team of 30 would be near impossible. Just my 2 cents.. but it's your thing chap, do it how you wish.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:59 PM   #44
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

30 is soo easy for all of the posters in here quizzle thats why shark wanted serious fans. no brag but every1 on that list is really into football. i could do a draft of current players without any research involved let alone all time.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:01 AM   #45
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
30 is soo easy for all of the posters in here quizzle thats why shark wanted serious fans. no brag but every1 on that list is really into football. i could do a draft of current players without any research involved let alone all time.

I'm not saying it would be hard by the lack of knowledge.. Just everyone coming and going and not being online at the same time.. I'm a serious fan, I don't know what else you want me to say
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: