Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-10-2009, 02:06 AM   #751
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ALL TIME NFL DRAFT (6 - 8 players ... 25 picks each)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
in the event carbine/dirtbag selects my dude can we negate the trade?
Sure.

Marlo trades picks 56 and 64 to Statman32 for pick 51 and Statman32s Round 21 pick.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:08 AM   #752
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Sure.

Marlo trades picks 56 and 64 to Statman32 for pick 51 and Statman32s Round 21 pick.
do you accept this Marlo unless Dirt takes your man?
Old 04-10-2009, 02:08 AM   #753
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
do you accept this Marlo unless Dirt takes your man?
yes.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:10 AM   #754
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

it's in
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:10 AM   #755
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Carbine is up.
Old 04-10-2009, 02:13 AM   #756
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

I hate to rag on peoples draft picks but it's way to early to draft guards. That position is probably the least important to have a star at on offense aside from full-back.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:15 AM   #757
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
I hate to rag on peoples draft picks but it's way to early to draft guards. That position is probably the least important to have a star at on offense aside from full-back.
I tried to tell them.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:15 AM   #758
statman32
NBA Legend

Marlo you are up. I drafted already.
Old 04-10-2009, 02:20 AM   #759
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Its not about importance to the team It's about the lack of depth at the guard position. I can find plenty of depth at quarterback, offensive tackle, cornerback to pick a HOF stud guard now and a HOF stud quarterback later.
Old 04-10-2009, 02:22 AM   #760
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I hear you but I am trying to build up a formitable Oline to go against the likes of D-Sharks D. I am doing something different from most others all pro D. I am going for the greatest O-Line ever assembled! but like I said I hear what you are saying just doing something different.
Old 04-10-2009, 02:23 AM   #761
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Its not about importance to the team It's about the lack of depth at the guard position. I can find plenty of depth at quarterback, offensive tackle, cornerback to pick a HOF stud guard now and a HOF stud quarterback later.

that too
Old 04-10-2009, 02:26 AM   #762
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think dirtbag brings up an excellent point. He is trying to build a dominant aspect of his team. While others have focused on linebackers or talented skill guys or the secondary, he is building a great offensive line. That is really the most interesting part of this draft... Seeing where people focus.

I've chosen to get the best skill guys available to go along with my 'mean' foundation on defense.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:28 AM   #763
-primetime-

f*ck me...

it won't let me edit anymore...I have maxed out the number of characters...

what should we do here?

this sucks, we won't be able to look at the entire draft on one page...
Old 04-10-2009, 02:28 AM   #764
statman32
NBA Legend

Carbine is up followed by DIrtbag.
Old 04-10-2009, 02:29 AM   #765
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
f*ck me...

it won't let me edit anymore...I have maxed out the number of characters...

what should we do here?

this sucks, we won't be able to look at the entire draft on one page...
Remove the clubhouse and players taken by position and copy them on here I guess.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: