Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 04-16-2009, 12:31 PM   #16
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2009 NBA Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalobraves
Is he in with an agent?

I believe he has an agent. I guess he's looking to play abroad or something cause he's definitely not NBA material.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 08:17 PM   #17
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Patrick Mills in without agent
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:06 PM   #18
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Michael Washington in without agent
Old 04-18-2009, 12:46 AM   #19
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

Um guys Johnny flynn signed an agent. He is for sure.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:52 PM   #20
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Nate Miles reportedly in with agent
Old 04-19-2009, 05:00 PM   #21
monthh
Local High School Star

monthh has an OK reputation so far

No real surprises so far. But we will see after the official list is released. Didn't Brandon Costner enter the draft last year? If so you can only enter twice. Maybe he didn't though.
monthh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:35 AM   #22
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

How could anyone say that lawson and flynn would be selected before holiday and teague? I think its actually a huge gap between holiday/teague and flynn, and another big gap then between flynn and lawson

Seeing lawson and even flynn as lottery picks and holiday and teague into the 20's just seems crazy- am I the only one or do some of you actually believe that lawson or flynn will be better nba players than holiday and teague
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 02:02 PM   #23
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Gani Lawal and Scottie Reynolds in w/o agents
Old 04-21-2009, 02:55 PM   #24
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Stephen Curry expected to announce he's in with agent.

Jrue Holiday in, likely to sign agent.

Derrick Brown in without agent.

Matt Bouldin in without agent.

Shawn Taggart in without agent.

Dwayne Collins in without agent.

Nic Wise in without agent.

Last edited by Posterize246 : 04-21-2009 at 03:02 PM.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:14 PM   #25
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
How could anyone say that lawson and flynn would be selected before holiday and teague? I think its actually a huge gap between holiday/teague and flynn, and another big gap then between flynn and lawson

Seeing lawson and even flynn as lottery picks and holiday and teague into the 20's just seems crazy- am I the only one or do some of you actually believe that lawson or flynn will be better nba players than holiday and teague

Are you serious? Flynn and Lawson are much better than teague. Teague is a good scorer but thats it. Flynn has alot of potential and Lawson was eaily the best pg in the country this season. Holiday is good and will go before lawson but im not sure if he will go before flynn.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 04:34 PM   #26
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation

Wow, Shawn Taggart is in? Does anyone see him getting drafted? I could see him as like a Sean Williams type, undersized but athletic and energetic PF.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 04:47 PM   #27
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M.G.
Wow, Shawn Taggart is in? Does anyone see him getting drafted? I could see him as like a Sean Williams type, undersized but athletic and energetic PF.
Taggart could definetly make it as a hustle big man, but he probably doesn't expect to get drafted until the final 10 picks if he is even drafted.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:14 PM   #28
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Chad Ford had an article where he gave an anonymous GM a prospect and the GM gave his thoughts on the guy.

When asked of Devendorf, his response was something like, "I have no idea why he declared. He will not get drafted."
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:49 PM   #29
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jailer
Are you serious? Flynn and Lawson are much better than teague. Teague is a good scorer but thats it. Flynn has alot of potential and Lawson was eaily the best pg in the country this season. Holiday is good and will go before lawson but im not sure if he will go before flynn.
Teague is a better shooter and defender than both Flynn and Lawson which is why I'd take him over both.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:14 PM   #30
disco
Great young streetballer

disco has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
Teague is a better shooter and defender than both Flynn and Lawson which is why I'd take him over both.

I really, really like Jeff Teague, and think he'll make an excellent pro. But do you really think he's a good defender? Lawson isn't a very good defender at all so I agree that Teague is better than him, but I am not sure about Flynn. ...but anyway, I am not writing/asking about Lawson or Flynn, just wanted to ask you guys how you rate Teague as a defender? With his quickness and athleticism he certainly can become a solid defender, but from the Wake Forest games that I saw last season, I wouldn't say he's a good defender. So: do you mean he IS a better defender than the other two or that he is a better defender PROSPECT than them? To me it sounds like he doesn't have a clue about how to defend.
disco is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: