Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-07-2009, 11:51 PM   #31
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: COMEDY SPOT at ISH: Live from the OTC @9:30 PM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Shark
I thought I did pretty good with that comment...

look at Fallguy20.

You say something funny L.Kizzle.

My comedy d*ck won't get hard tonight... sorry guys, but tonight I can't perform.
D-Shark
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:54 PM   #32
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I thought I did pretty good with that comment...

look at Fallguy20.
You say something funny L.Kizzle.

My comedy d*ck won't get hard tonight... sorry guys, but tonight I can't perform.

no, please dont drag me into this.

Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:57 PM   #33
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lkiezy I applaud your efforts my man, but the thing is comed-e thrives off spontaneous moments and f*cktarded comments rather than manipulated on stage presence.

Not to say this sh!t wouldn't work in real life though (Cause it prob would) but theres plenty a time for jokes in other threads.

Maniak let's see what you've got. You should know enough about the postaz by now. Let's see if Gobb's secondary heir to the throne (Cballer is obv Prince of ISH) can evoke some raffter.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:57 PM   #34
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

lol.. this kills me.. seriously..
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:59 PM   #35
D-Shark

My mind is on football right now. I have the most serious draft of my life at stake and I just took Ray Lewis with the first pick.

I will take this time to call out Baseball fans, since opening day was yesterday.

let's compare baseball to football.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om_yq4L3M_I

when all else fails... steal George Carlins material.

enjoy.

Thank you for coming out... God Bless you... Good Night.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:02 AM   #36
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallguy20
no, please dont drag me into this.

D-Shark, Falguy20 is what we comics call a heckler. You gotta be able to dodge them and keep hittin'. He was your first obstacle, and you failed.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:05 AM   #37
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i thought this thread had potential. good idea kizzle, unfortunately you just picked the wrong posters.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:06 AM   #38
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
i thought this thread had potential. good idea kizzle, unfortunately you just picked the wrong posters.

Stro I need a laugh. Tell me how awesome Stromile Swift and Jamal Crawford are.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:06 AM   #39
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
D-Shark, Falguy20 is what we comics call a heckler. You gotta be able to dodge them and keep hittin'. He was your first obstacle, and you failed.

thanx? i guess...
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:06 AM   #40
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
I just picked the first four cause no one was volunteering. I could do it again with all new comics.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:08 AM   #41
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Yeah, he even had a funny lil intro.

I'll rep for the good idea, and good intro..

pick better posters..
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:09 AM   #42
Day La Ghetto
Decent college freshman

Day La Ghetto has an OK reputation so far

yall are a bunch of lameazz crackaz. kizzle is turning into wayne brady over here.
Day La Ghetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:11 AM   #43
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Stro I need a laugh. Tell me how awesome Stromile Swift and Jamal Crawford are.

Stromile Swift is the only player on the Suns roster who has not played in consecutive 24+ point blowout losses.

Jamal Crawford is playing for a coach who wants him gone from the team ASAP and is coming off a 5-21 shooting performance.

But they are still awesome.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:15 AM   #44
D-Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day La Ghetto
yall are a bunch of lameazz crackaz. kizzle is turning into wayne brady over here.

Now that... was kinda funny.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:20 AM   #45
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Awwww, I PMed my skit to Kizzle.

Here, I'll copy/paste it from the PM...

It might not be great, but I was in a super hurry earlier...
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: