Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-08-2009, 02:21 AM   #46
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: COMEDY SPOT at ISH: Live from the OTC @9:30 PM!

You guys ever notice how you'll be taking a sh*t, and suddenly you just feel the urge to let out a "Hallelujah" or a "Praise Jesus"? What's the deal with that? I mean, I'm just sitting there, usually just listening to one of my favorite Aretha Franklin hit (cuz nothing makes me have to sh*t more than R-E-S-P-E-C-T!) minding my business, when I'll just snap and get the urge to scream to the lord almighty.

Now back in the day, it would just be three or four times a week. Now I'm sh*tting like theirs no tomorrow, two, three, sometimes four times a day... it's like a curse. I'll just be sitting there and next thing I know, I want to stand up and belt out these holy sayings as if I was auditioning for the next season's "America's Next Top Pope".

Maybe it's the rocks, nails, and glass I'm forced to wipe with, who knows. Yes, I lost a superbowl bet... And almost passing out from blood loss is normal right? Right.

And then waking up in a pool of your own blood? No no no, now that's just weird...

Right?
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:21 AM   #47
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sorry it's so short, again, I was in a hurry, and I'll do another for tomorrow.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:27 AM   #48
blasian
The Afrocentric Asian

blasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation here

Lol, this actually worked in a way. This thread is hilarious. But for all the wrong reasons
blasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:29 AM   #49
blasian
The Afrocentric Asian

blasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
You guys ever notice how you'll be taking a sh*t, and suddenly you just feel the urge to let out a "Hallelujah" or a "Praise Jesus"? What's the deal with that? I mean, I'm just sitting there, usually just listening to one of my favorite Aretha Franklin hit (cuz nothing makes me have to sh*t more than R-E-S-P-E-C-T!) minding my business, when I'll just snap and get the urge to scream to the lord almighty.

Now back in the day, it would just be three or four times a week. Now I'm sh*tting like theirs no tomorrow, two, three, sometimes four times a day... it's like a curse. I'll just be sitting there and next thing I know, I want to stand up and belt out these holy sayings as if I was auditioning for the next season's "America's Next Top Pope".

Maybe it's the rocks, nails, and glass I'm forced to wipe with, who knows. Yes, I lost a superbowl bet... And almost passing out from blood loss is normal right? Right.

And then waking up in a pool of your own blood? No no no, now that's just weird...

Right?

blasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:29 AM   #50
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasian
Lol, this actually worked in a way. This thread is hilarious. But for all the wrong reasons
:/
Old 04-08-2009, 02:30 AM   #51
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasian
I was afraid of that.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:32 AM   #52
Day La Ghetto
Decent college freshman

Day La Ghetto has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Right?

its so stupid its funny
Day La Ghetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:33 AM   #53
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day La Ghetto
its so stupid its funny
That's what I was going for, thank you , thank you.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:41 AM   #54
SouthernOctopus
I airball my layups

SouthernOctopus has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
That's what I was going for, thank you , thank you.

Ok. You must be ****ing retarded to think that was in any way funny. I found it more pathetic.
I agree though that this comedy idea is not going to work, clever but not feasible.
I know i couldnt do any better but that really was not funny.

Dont Go Into The Deep End
SouthernOctopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:55 AM   #55
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernOctopus
Ok. You must be ****ing retarded to think that was in any way funny. I found it more pathetic.
I agree though that this comedy idea is not going to work, clever but not feasible.
I know i couldnt do any better but that really was not funny.

Dont Go Into The Deep End
Hallelujah?
Old 04-08-2009, 03:05 AM   #56
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dangit my throwin' tomatoes went rotten waiting for the comedy to start. Now i gotta go pick a fresh bunch for the next thread

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:18 AM   #57
NOHCP3
Pelican Brief

NOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this board

So sorry yall. Had to go to this frat thing last night. I got my crappy material ready so I can go first on the next thread... Ive got it all finished.
NOHCP3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 04:39 PM   #58
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOHCP3
So sorry yall. Had to go to this frat thing last night. I got my crappy material ready so I can go first on the next thread... Ive got it all finished.
I know, it was hard to come up with anything the first time, and I did that in about 5 minutes...
Old 04-08-2009, 04:43 PM   #59
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
LMAO!!!!!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 04:49 PM   #60
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
LMAO!!!!!
It was pretty funny.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: