Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-08-2009, 03:56 PM   #61
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: COMEDY SPOT at ISH: Live from the OTC @9:30 PM!

haha this thread.... you guys never fail to crack me up.. hectic morning i'm grumpy, i click this and i'm sitting at my desk losing it...
cheers
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:59 PM   #62
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
It was pretty funny.

It was like on that show Last Comic Standing early on when some guys go up there and the judges just stare at them.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 04:01 PM   #63
NOHCP3
Pelican Brief

NOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this board

Part 2 Tonite??
NOHCP3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:26 PM   #64
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Anyone down for next weeks show?
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:34 PM   #65
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Anyone down for next weeks show?
Me again, so I can actually do something

J$ should do it too.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:28 PM   #66
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Me again, so I can actually do something

J$ should do it too.
You got some new material?
Old 06-16-2009, 09:57 PM   #67
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
If Jefferson Money isn't there = FAIL

Why did he get banned? He always had me geekin. His flamboyant use of words and spellings never really got old to me
ROCSteady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:40 PM   #68
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah Im still down. Uhhh, I'll write up some stuff, when will this be happening, and if there is anything in particular you want me to talk about, lemme know.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:42 PM   #69
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Yeah Im still down. Uhhh, I'll write up some stuff, when will this be happening, and if there is anything in particular you want me to talk about, lemme know.
You're the comic, talk about what you want too. I bought this thread up cause the other day, I saw an open mic night at a bar down the street (that I didn't even know existed.) I'm thinkin' about giving it a shot.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:51 PM   #70
Maniak

Quote:
You're the comic, talk about what you want too. I bought this thread up cause the other day, I saw an open mic night at a bar down the street (that I didn't even know existed.) I'm thinkin' about giving it a shot.
I cant have anything until Saturday, because Im busy with school.

Make sure Ive got a good group around me though, not some sh!tty posters.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:59 PM   #71
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasian

Jesus. This and big face palm were key. Thread is worth it.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:09 AM   #72
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
I cant have anything until Saturday, because Im busy with school.

Make sure Ive got a good group around me though, not some sh!tty posters.
Where yo material at bruh??
Old 07-22-2009, 12:12 AM   #73
Maniak

Quote:
Where yo material at bruh??
I forgot about it. Going on a mini vacation from tomorrow-saturday. I can probably make something during that after Im back.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:16 AM   #74
nba_55
Searching a new team

nba_55 is considered somewhat coolnba_55 is considered somewhat cool

Kobe phone conversation with stranger girl

KB= Bryany SG: Stranger Girl

SG: Hello?
KB: Hi, how yo doing?
SG: Great... Who are you?
KB: Kobe Bryant
SG: HAhaha... you think you are funny?
KB:I am dead serious! I am Kobe.
SG: Fcuk... I dont have time to waste
KB: I m Kobe! Believe me!
SG: Prove.
KB: Wait... I am sending a pic of me in my house right now.
He sent it.
KB: You got it?
SG: Ya, but I still dont believe you? We can find many Kobe pics on google.
KB: Ok, the only way that I can prove you is by meeting you. DO you agree to meet me?
SG: Where?
KB: At the park near your house, 11 pm. Yo okay?
SG: Ya. Bye
They hang their phones.

KB ( to himself): HAHAHAhahahaha!!! Another white girl trapped!!! I love off-seasons!!!

Next day:
SG: Hello?
KB: Hi, how yo doing?
SG: Great... Who are you?
KB: Kobe Bryant
nba_55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:22 AM   #75
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Catzhernandez FAIL

Who would have guessed lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nba_55
Kobe phone conversation with stranger girl

nice idea.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: