Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 04-09-2009, 06:54 AM   #16
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2009: The Perfect Draft (starring Blake Griffin and Ricky Rubio)

If Memphis got Hill, which I'd be happy with, then we better get some solid players with our 2 other picks, because Hill on is own would be a terrible draft for us.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:56 PM   #17
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I love how the mods moved this thread to die in the draft forum.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:59 PM   #18
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

If D'Antoni didn't like the way Stephon played, why would he like Brandon Jennings?
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 06:27 AM   #19
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

the way I see it, if Griffin becomes a star at PF for OKC , the Kristic and Collision will be adequate at the C position
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 02:43 AM   #20
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
I have a feeling Brackins is going to be the steal of the entire draft. That guy is an inside-out scoring threat with a high basketball IQ.
Brackins is Channing Frye 2.0. Take that as you will.

I like the idea of this thread, I've been doing this in my head for a while.

I really want the Timberwolves to draft Thabeet, move Jefferson back to PF.

Ricky Rubio complicates things, he'll definitely go top 5 based on hype alone.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 04:56 PM   #21
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star

Buffalobraves has an OK reputation so far

Griffin is the perfect story for Oklahoma City. A top high school prospect playing in Oklahoma City, went to Oklahoma, now plays for Oklahoma City. I wouldn't be shocked if the NBA fixed the lottery to get the Thunder the first pick.
Buffalobraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:26 PM   #22
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

in a perfect draft the clippers would pick earl clarki and move thornton (to the bench or to some other team)
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 07:47 PM   #23
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Id like to see Stephen Curry go to the Knicks and see how he would do under Mike
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 04:24 AM   #24
Bonez
I airball my layups

Bonez has an OK reputation so far

ricky rubio is gonna be a bust...he might be a decent nba player but for number 2 overall as every mock seems to have him is way too high...im not big on international players at all....
Bonez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:21 AM   #25
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

Only thing is, like half of those guys won't even be in the draft...

Quote:
An unprecedented number of top underclassmen have indicated that they will skip the draft and head back to school. North Carolina's Ed Davis, Georgetown's Greg Monroe, Oklahoma's Willie Warren, Wake Forest's Al-Farouq Aminu, Kansas' Cole Aldrich and Iowa State's Craig Brackins all have said no to the draft despite being projected as lottery picks. If you count elite prep school prospect John Wall, the number grows to seven.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2...had&page=InOut

So yeah, so much for the perfect draft.
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 06:06 AM   #26
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHAKIDD532
Only thing is, like half of those guys won't even be in the draft...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2...had&page=InOut

So yeah, so much for the perfect draft.

It does need revising
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:11 PM   #27
mattreis62
Good High School Starter

mattreis62 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalobraves
Griffin is the perfect story for Oklahoma City. A top high school prospect playing in Oklahoma City, went to Oklahoma, now plays for Oklahoma City. I wouldn't be shocked if the NBA fixed the lottery to get the Thunder the first pick.

Too obvious after they fixed it for Chicago to get Rose last year.
mattreis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 05:36 PM   #28
Huey Freeman
PAO

Huey Freeman has decent reputationHuey Freeman has decent reputation

You hate the Clippers? I guess you must be jealous of the incredible success the Clippers have had year in, year out.

I am a Clipper fan, btw.
Huey Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: