Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-09-2009, 04:35 PM   #1
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

Default are you ****ing kidding me? american women have gone to hell

Here I am... passing by the tv set. It's on as I'm getting some grub from the kitchen. Next thing I hear is "clitoris, vag!na, etc.". I stop in surprise thinking what kind of tv show is this right now? Is that even allowed on TV?

Obviously it was Oprah, and I guess they're talking about parents having conversations with their kids about sex and the sexual organs. And this little girl, probably around 10-13, is being taught by an adult (I think her mother), about the clitoris and the ****ing pen!s while another interviewer is standing there and the audience is clapping in the background. This is a recorded feed I think and not in front of the audience.

Regardless, this is the most ****ed up thing I've seen today. She's around 10 and you're telling her that it feels good touching the clitoris and you're describing how the pen!s gets hard after blood flows through? Goddamn... let her grow up first. And then the little girl makes a joke about kicking guys in the balls, and all the ugly, single, man-despising hags in the audience clap and laugh. I know who didn't get their clit licked the last year...

This is the main reason American culture is slowly eating away at the family structure. You have perfectly sane European/African/Asian families that never talk about this sh!t, but Americans feel compelled to discuss EVERYTHING with their family. That's why I find it weird when American teens discuss their sex life with their parents. The most weird sh!t ever.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:40 PM   #2
John Smith
Local High School Star

Default Re: are you ****ing kidding me? american women have gone to hell

y ou watch Oprah?1
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:42 PM   #3
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
y ou watch Oprah?1

I don't.

Quote:
Here I am... passing by the tv set. It's on as I'm getting some grub from the kitchen.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:42 PM   #4
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

It is better to learn about sex from your parents than from your peers. The amount of misinformation that teens give each other about sex is ridiculous and dangerous. I received my first sex talk at around the same age, and the result has been plenty of shone, no babies, and no STDs.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:45 PM   #5
Brujesino
BoGawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
It is better to learn about sex from your parents than from your peers. The amount of misinformation that teens give each other about sex is ridiculous and dangerous. I received my first sex talk at around the same age, and the result has been plenty of shone, no babies, and no STDs.

when i was like 7 or something by older cousin told me girls get pregnant when you kiss them

HE LIED!!!
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:49 PM   #6
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

Quote:

I didn't say it was better to learn from peers, but telling your daughter this sh!t when she's 10? At least wait until she's in HS.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:50 PM   #7
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Ten really isn't that early of an age Genc.

We've watched the discovery channel by the time we're in second grade, and seen some form of mating or reproduction.

"Where babies come from" was asked a year before that on average. Six or so.

I knew how it went down when I was 9 or so and I'm not even mature. The terms, the slang, the film all of it lol.

Props for an educated, comfortable back and forth. I remember someone telling me a tossed salad was when someone jizzed on the girls hair, and they toss around and make funny gel hairdos out of it, and a hand job was when someone put their entire hand in a girl'z cooch.
My trusted homies fixed up these misconceptiosn quite quickly.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:51 PM   #8
John Smith
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Ten really isn't that early of an age Genc.

We've watched the discovery channel by the time we're in second grade, and seen some form of mating or reproduction.

"Where babies come from" was asked a year before that on average. Six or so.

I knew how it went down when I was 9 or so and I'm not even mature. The terms, the slang, the film all of it lol.

Props for an educated, comfortable back and forth. I remember someone telling me a tossed salad was when someone jizzed on the girls hair, and they toss around and make funny gel hairdos out of it, and a hand job was when someone put their entire hand in a girl'z cooch.
My trusted homies fixed up these misconceptiosn quite quickly.

yo, are you black?
Old 04-09-2009, 04:51 PM   #9
John Smith
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
I don't.

who was watching it, then?
Old 04-09-2009, 04:52 PM   #10
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
I didn't say it was better to learn from peers, but telling your daughter this sh!t when she's 10? At least wait until she's in HS.
It is up to the parents to gauge the maturity of their kids on an individual basis, but I think you have to get in this talk before middle school. High school is often too late, as many of the more enswagged young Thundercats get the draws for the first time during middle school.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:52 PM   #11
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
yo, are you black?

We all came from Africa.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:54 PM   #12
PK3434
Good Golly!

lol i remember when i first learned that babies didnt really come out of the mother's tummy...and i thought they came out the ahole

in related news, i read a cnn article yesterday that talked about how high the rate is of American babies born out of wedlock.

I'm glad i contributed to that statistic!
PK3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:54 PM   #13
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

ok I just flicked it on to see what you're talking about and now they're telling them about mini vibrators LMAO!!!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:54 PM   #14
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Quote:
It is up to the parents to gauge the maturity of their kids on an individual basis, but I think you have to get in this talk before middle school. High school is often too late, as many of the more enswagged young Thundercats get the draws for the first time during middle school.

Precisely. Sixth and Seventh grade in suburban CT was a LOT of grinding, and some handjobs in bathroom stalls.

Eighth grade, two b!tches got pregnant, and some folks were damn near fully grown adolescents in appearance and length.

Your age reference is a wee bit distorted Biba.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:57 PM   #15
vitamink420
Decent playground baller

Some girls don't even know they have a clitoris so it's good that they're talking about that kinda stuff more openly. 10 seems a little young 12-13 is probably the right age to talk about that stuff with kids but what do I know
vitamink420 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: