Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-09-2009, 04:58 PM   #16
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default Re: are you ****ing kidding me? american women have gone to hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Props for an educated, comfortable back and forth. I remember someone telling me a tossed salad was when someone jizzed on the girls hair, and they toss around and make funny gel hairdos out of it, and a hand job was when someone put their entire hand in a girl'z cooch.
My trusted homies fixed up these misconceptiosn quite quickly.

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:01 PM   #17
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
who was watching it, then?

What does it matter? It wasn't me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
It is up to the parents to gauge the maturity of their kids on an individual basis, but I think you have to get in this talk before middle school. High school is often too late, as many of the more enswagged young Thundercats get the draws for the first time during middle school.

Yes it is, but let me tell you... this girl ain't attracting the opposite sex anytime soon. She had these old woman librarian glasses on with some cheap hooker make-up the studio/mom probably put on her. I feel bad.

I don't even know her real age. I just assumed she was 10, but now that I think about it, she might be even younger. She looked like a hamster.

Quote:
Ten really isn't that early of an age Genc.

We've watched the discovery channel by the time we're in second grade, and seen some form of mating or reproduction.

"Where babies come from" was asked a year before that on average. Six or so.

I knew how it went down when I was 9 or so and I'm not even mature. The terms, the slang, the film all of it lol.

Props for an educated, comfortable back and forth. I remember someone telling me a tossed salad was when someone jizzed on the girls hair, and they toss around and make funny gel hairdos out of it, and a hand job was when someone put their entire hand in a girl'z cooch.
My trusted homies fixed up these misconceptiosn quite quickly.

I expect most males to have known the basic things before the age of 10, like myself. But this girl looked too innocent to tell her anything yet. Wait till she asks for a bra.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:03 PM   #18
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If she was unattractive that means she will be a practice girl, and practice girls are the one's who get trains ran on them and are the most likely to be harmed by lack of sex knowledge.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:03 PM   #19
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
ok I just flicked it on to see what you're talking about and now they're telling them about mini vibrators LMAO!!!

That is going way too far. I can accept telling her how it happens and why, but giving her suggestions as how to please herself?

Quote:
If she was unattractive that means she will be a practice girl, and practice girls are the one's who get trains ran on them and are the most likely to be harmed by lack of sex knowledge.

Stop trying to make me out to be a pedophile, before I get a knock on my door. I just meant that she doesn't look like she'll attract anybody yet. If I was 10, I sure as hell wouldn't give her a second look.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:07 PM   #20
John Smith
Local High School Star

John Smith has decent reputation

this guy watches oprah, admits to it and then denies it, plus he finds 10 year olds attractive? Where's Chris hanson when you need him?
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:10 PM   #21
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
Stop trying to make me out to be a pedophile, before I get a knock on my door. I just meant that she doesn't look like she'll attract anybody yet. If I was 10, I sure as hell wouldn't give her a second look.
Does this wheel need some oil folks? I did not imply that you had pedophile tendencies. Ugly girls are just the girls that a lot of guys lose their virginity to. They are sometimes called buckets, sluts, or practice girls. It makes it easier to get the awkward first time out of the way, so you want look bad in front of a decent piece of tail. I myself did not go this route.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:10 PM   #22
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

STFU John Smith, don't act like you were scouting the Pocahontas's little sister and extrapolatin' on her lookz en la futura.

Besides Genc is like 21. Two decades elapse and he can wed the girl. Ain't nothang wrong widit.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:11 PM   #23
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Does this wheel need some oil folks? I did not imply that you had pedophile tendencies. Ugly girls are just the girls that a lot of guys lose their virginity to. They are sometimes called buckets, sluts, or practice girls. It makes it easier to get the awkward first time out of the way, so you want look bad in front of a decent piece of tail. I myself did not go this route.
Dasher knows his sh*t.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:13 PM   #24
John Smith
Local High School Star

John Smith has decent reputation

Quote:
STFU John Smith, don't act like you were scouting the Pocahontas's little sister and extrapolatin' on her lookz en la futura.

Besides Genc is like 21. Two decades elapse and he can wed the girl. Ain't nothang wrong widit.

you have to pass that stuff around, son.
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:22 PM   #25
aycaramba
I airball my layups

aycaramba has an OK reputation so far

lol @ these *****ez on oprah, who dont know how to raise their kids..use common sense
aycaramba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:23 PM   #26
ruslan
Decent college freshman

ruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
who was watching it, then?

why the **** do u care so much?
ruslan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:30 PM   #27
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

Quote:

Just a little joke that flew over your head. And I see your point about the rest.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:33 PM   #28
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
this guy watches oprah, admits to it and then denies it, plus he finds 10 year olds attractive? Where's Chris hanson when you need him?

You want to know how many people live in my house as well? What I wore today? My underwear color? My dick size too?
Old 04-09-2009, 05:35 PM   #29
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
You want to know how many people live in my house as well? What I wore today? My underwear color? My dick size too?

a) Your father and your younger brother.

b) Some form of faded jeans with a T-Shirt of some urban brand. With a hoodie covering it.

c) Navy blue boxers with an occasional red.

d) 3" flaccid, 6.25" hard, 1.1" diamter ^ 2 times pi = 3.4" girth.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:36 PM   #30
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
a) Your father and your younger brother.

b) Some form of faded jeans with a T-Shirt of some urban brand. With a hoodie covering it.

c) Navy blue boxers with an occasional red.

d) 3" flaccid, 6.25" hard, 1.1" diamter ^ 2 times pi = 3.4" girth.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: