Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-09-2009, 06:27 PM   #31
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation
Default Re: are you ****ing kidding me? american women have gone to hell

Telling your child this isn't a bad thing, doing it on tv is weird and pretty messed up though. The age you tell your kid should be when you think they are mature enough for the information, or when you think they are getting curious.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:29 PM   #32
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
Telling your child this isn't a bad thing, doing it on tv is weird and pretty messed up though. The age you tell your kid should be when you think they are mature enough for the information, or when you think they are getting curious.

All I know is that if I go to school the next day, I'm going to get ripped on hard if I'm a kid on that show.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:34 PM   #33
Chicago-Rose
Give this girl a Rose!

Chicago-Rose has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
I didn't say it was better to learn from peers, but telling your daughter this sh!t when she's 10? At least wait until she's in HS.

High School? Too little too late for most people. Perhaps your parents probably could have waited until you went to college without any negative repercussions, but for most people...better to tell them while they are still young.
Chicago-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:35 PM   #34
Chicago-Rose
Give this girl a Rose!

Quote:
All I know is that if I go to school the next day, I'm going to get ripped on hard if I'm a kid on that show.

Just another typical day though, right?
Old 04-09-2009, 06:41 PM   #35
HERB Stempel
I brick open layups

HERB Stempel has not been impressing people

title of thread sums up why op is a virgin not by choice
HERB Stempel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:42 PM   #36
Chicago-Rose
Give this girl a Rose!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERB Stempel
title of thread sums up why op isnt a virgin by choice

lol. I had the same thought.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:05 PM   #37
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oh great. Some gimmicks teaming up against me. If you have no balls to go on your main account and say something over the internet, then I can just say you probably live your life a similar way. Just another day in ISH.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:25 PM   #38
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
a) Your father and your younger brother.

b) Some form of faded jeans with a T-Shirt of some urban brand. With a hoodie covering it.

c) Navy blue boxers with an occasional red.

d) 3" flaccid, 6.25" hard, 1.1" diamter ^ 2 times pi = 3.4" girth.

Forgot to divide by four on the area.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:39 PM   #39
sandwiches
I have a pet

sandwiches has an OK reputation so far

someone go get a blanket for gramps
sandwiches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:48 PM   #40
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

yea it's funny how many butthurt enemies I have on this site... I guess my posts eat up people inside and I like it.

Last edited by gencbiba : 04-09-2009 at 08:14 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:54 PM   #41
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
yea it's funny how many butthurt enemies I have on this site... I guess my posts eat up people inside and I like it.

lol no the math equation to get girth (circumference) is to square the radius and divide by two. i got diamter so i divide by four. hes just fixing it up.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:38 PM   #42
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far

^ haha you must be asian lol

im all good with it... anything that'll make the age limit to 13

as long as they can bleed, their all good to feed

DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:51 PM   #43
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

lol are you a dumbass? No wonder you failed out of Syracuse Engineering if you cant even find the area of a circle.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:52 PM   #44
Hawker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
lol no the math equation to get girth (circumference) is to square the radius and divide by two. i got diamter so i divide by four. hes just fixing it up.

Whoops! Never heard of girth. I thought girth meant area not circumference. Where is this term from?
Old 04-09-2009, 08:56 PM   #45
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I didn't say it was better to learn from peers, but telling your daughter this sh!t when she's 10? At least wait until she's in HS.
What world are you living in? Kids these days are having sex at 11 now (scary statistics recently), drinking, smoking, etc at younger and younger ages and it's better to educate these kids so they can avoid that crap like those infamous 12 year old pregnant girls.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: