Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-10-2009, 08:39 AM   #31
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Greatest Hip Hop Duo Back Together

Meth taping the video at a bodega with chips and a drink in his hands... shoulda gotten a quarterwater instead.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 09:35 AM   #32
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Awwwww!!! Man, I almost got whiplash on Red's verse then Sucatash or whoever the **** this fool is came in and f^cked the whole track up!

Few things...

1. IMO Meth used to be like top 5 alive. This niqqa can't hold a candle to Red on this track.

2. How can anyone say these cats are the greatest duo? One f^cking album?!! No, Kast, Run DMC (JMJ dont make it a f^ckin trio), Gangstar, EPMD, Pete/ CL, UGK, **** what about Styles and Jada? I do think they were better than Mobb Deep, Capone and Nore, 8Ball and MJG, MOP...

3. Is there any doubt, no matter how hot this $hit is, if it even ever comes out, it's gonna flop horribly? Thats what hiphop has come to. Niqqas like Redman and Methodman are now irrelivent. I bet some cats on this site have never even heard any of thier tracks. Wipes tear. Im gonna go bump How high right now!
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 08:37 PM   #33
Big Al All day
lol lmao wtf? : |

Big Al All day has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic Man
Awwwww!!! Man, I almost got whiplash on Red's verse then Sucatash or whoever the **** this fool is came in and f^cked the whole track up!

Few things...

1. IMO Meth used to be like top 5 alive. This niqqa can't hold a candle to Red on this track.

2. How can anyone say these cats are the greatest duo? One f^cking album?!! No, Kast, Run DMC (JMJ dont make it a f^ckin trio), Gangstar, EPMD, Pete/ CL, UGK, **** what about Styles and Jada? I do think they were better than Mobb Deep, Capone and Nore, 8Ball and MJG, MOP...

3. Is there any doubt, no matter how hot this $hit is, if it even ever comes out, it's gonna flop horribly? Thats what hiphop has come to. Niqqas like Redman and Methodman are now irrelivent. I bet some cats on this site have never even heard any of thier tracks. Wipes tear. Im gonna go bump How high right now!

Couldnt agree more about Meth. Everything about him was just perfect imo, his flow, delivery, hell his raspy voice, everything was just perfect. Redman is the ultimate compliment to him, although on this track your right he does outshine Meth. But this is probably the commercial track that has to get plays, and if it is I can't imagine how good the whole album will be. This gives me some hope, not to mention Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2 is in the works.
Big Al All day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 08:59 PM   #34
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jay and Kanye

Yes they are a group, no one is better when Kanye creates a beat and Jay spits on it.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 09:09 PM   #35
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What!?

The video didn't include Obie Trice and Proof?
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:36 PM   #36
Big Al All day
lol lmao wtf? : |

Big Al All day has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
What!?

If i remember right proof is dead my nah.

and who knows what happened to OBie
Big Al All day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:39 PM   #37
arkain
Local High School Star

arkain has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopman2612
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T6RGYO_BHQ

If you dont think so go eat a dick.

Link dont work. Better be Gangstarr.
arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:29 PM   #38
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Al All day
Couldnt agree more about Meth. Everything about him was just perfect imo, his flow, delivery, hell his raspy voice, everything was just perfect. Redman is the ultimate compliment to him, although on this track your right he does outshine Meth. But this is probably the commercial track that has to get plays, and if it is I can't imagine how good the whole album will be. This gives me some hope, not to mention Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2 is in the works.

Yea, Im gonna get it, like I said, if it ever comes out. Those are still my guys. It's just sad to see them be looked at like nobodies. I went to the Hard Knock Life Tour and Staned out like crazy when these dudes were hanging over the crowd from the rafters, puffing blunts that fans were handing to them, performing How High. Hands down, the greatest performance I have ever witnessed. Funny thing is, they may be the greatest live performers ever. Can't think of anyone that gave more energy and showmanship in thier shows than Meth and Red.

But alas. The album will debut at number 127 on the charts because it'll preobably come out the same day as Soulja Boy, Miley Cirus, or Lil Wayne. Anyway, I am looking foward to that Raekwon though. He and Ghost ripped some $hit on Jada's new album, wich BTW is fire unlike some of you dumb niqqas are claiming.
Old 04-13-2009, 02:30 PM   #39
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
What!?

Why would Obie Trice and Proof be in this?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: