Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-10-2009, 04:01 AM   #16
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official OTC All Time NFL draft clubhouse

I take it no one has IlliniFan's picks?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:04 AM   #17
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I take it no one has IlliniFan's picks?
Kamerion Wimbley

edit: wow he had 11 sacks as a rookie?
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:14 AM   #18
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
Kamerion Wimbley

so the draft is alive?
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:15 AM   #19
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Kamerion Wimbley

Don't get me started...

Wimbley is a chump. The guy was a beast in his rookie year until OTs realized that he has one move (duck-under speed move to the outside). He is a classic case of a guy that was a defensive end in college and just could not make the transition to linebacker in the NFL.

I went to the Browns training camp a couple of years ago and Wimbley was coming off of that great rookie season. There were a few thousand people there and everyone surrounded the defensive and offensive line drill section when Joe Thomas (who had just been drafted) was matched up against Wimbley one-on-one.

I remember saying to my buddy that Joe was about to get schooled (that is how highly I thought of Wimbley). Well... Thomas completely toolboxed Wimbley... Pretty much tossed him aside. That was when I first thought that maybe he wasn't all that I thought he was.

The two years since have been a total f#cking debacle. He gets absolutely no pressure with his pass rush and he cannot contain the run to save his life... Which is why the Browns are hoping and praying that Aaron Curry falls to No. 5.

The guy is a bust... plain and simple.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:15 AM   #20
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
so the draft is alive?
im just playing
Old 04-10-2009, 04:16 AM   #21
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
so the draft is alive?
no I wish it was...

I am dieing to get my pick in...

I am pretty sure we are done for the night...
Old 04-10-2009, 04:17 AM   #22
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

o.... yoooooouuuuu
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:18 AM   #23
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
no I wish it was...

I am dieing to get my pick in...

I am pretty sure we are done for the night...
pm me who u r picking im curious
Old 04-10-2009, 04:21 AM   #24
-primetime-

Quote:
Don't get me started...

Wimbley is a chump. The guy was a beast in his rookie year until OTs realized that he has one move (duck-under speed move to the outside). He is a classic case of a guy that was a defensive end in college and just could not make the transition to linebacker in the NFL.

I went to the Browns training camp a couple of years ago and Wimbley was coming off of that great rookie season. There were a few thousand people there and everyone surrounded the defensive and offensive line drill section when Joe Thomas (who had just been drafted) was matched up against Wimbley one-on-one.

I remember saying to my buddy that Joe was about to get schooled (that is how highly I thought of Wimbley). Well... Thomas completely toolboxed Wimbley... Pretty much tossed him aside. That was when I first thought that maybe he wasn't all that I thought he was.

The two years since have been a total f#cking debacle. He gets absolutely no pressure with his pass rush and he cannot contain the run to save his life... Which is why the Browns are hoping and praying that Aaron Curry falls to No. 5.

at least your guy had a good rookie year...

I am STILL waiting for this dude to show up:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_...(defensive_end)

Old 04-10-2009, 04:22 AM   #25
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Don't get me started...

He has to have had one of the quietest 11 sack rookie seasons ever. Every time I watch the Browns he is hardly around the ball and seems like he has very little impact. I wonder what they plan on doing with him in 09?
Old 04-10-2009, 04:24 AM   #26
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
at least your guy had a good rookie year...

I am STILL waiting for this dude to show up:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_...(defensive_end)

anthony spencer looks like a bust too.

as far as spears is concerned he has zero upside. he was such a beast at LSU. he was supposed to be very nfl ready. i hope another highly productive LSU linemen Glenn Dorsey makes an impact this year.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:27 AM   #27
-primetime-

Quote:
anthony spencer looks like a bust too.

as far as spears is concerned he has zero upside. he was such a beast at LSU. he was supposed to be very nfl ready. i hope another highly productive LSU linemen Glenn Dorsey makes an impact this year.

Bill Parcells pick...

along with THIS F*CKIN STUD!!!:

I really think Parcells is overrated in some ways...

you will NOT see me draft him as my coach...
Old 04-10-2009, 04:30 AM   #28
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Bill Parcells pick...

along with THIS F*CKIN STUD!!!:

I really think Parcells is overrated in some ways...

you will NOT see me draft him as my coach...
big ten players are have high bust potential.

parcells didn't do a great job in Dallas but he has an incredible football mind.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:32 AM   #29
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
He has to have had one of the quietest 11 sack rookie seasons ever. Every time I watch the Browns he is hardly around the ball and seems like he has very little impact. I wonder what they plan on doing with him in 09?
He actually showed signs of stardom in his rookie year. I thought very highly of him. It is pretty clear, though, that opposing coaches realized that he is a one-trick pony and he doesn't have the size/strength to over-power anyone.

The Browns will draft a top tier OLB this year. If Curry isn't there, it will probably be Brian Orakpo (which would be a mistake, imo). I think the plan is to put someone with more power/skill in Wimbley's spot and move him to the other side so he doesn't have to face left tackles.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:35 AM   #30
-primetime-

Quote:
big ten players are have high bust potential.

parcells didn't do a great job in Dallas but he has an incredible football mind.

well to be fair to him he did have alot of good picks...

Ware/Newman/Barber/Witten/ect...

his conservative coaching style made me want to punch him sometimes...

he "WAS" a great coach...

today I think he is doing exactly what he should be doing in Miami...

If he was coaching Miami I bet he wouldn't even know what the hell the Wildcat offense was...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: