Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-26-2009, 05:00 PM   #781
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official OTC All Time NFL draft clubhouse

Can't believe Deron dropped to me this late. I had to do a double-take on the positional selections. I probably would have taken him a few rounds ago had I known he was still on the board.

My safeties are looking good.
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:45 PM   #782
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Team DirtBag is looking to move up my 213 and 226 pick for your next pick and your last pick in the draft. lets make it happe people
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:26 PM   #783
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

bump
Old 04-26-2009, 10:15 PM   #784
D-Shark

Marlo, -primetime-, and then Dasher...

Pick Marlo.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:18 PM   #785
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

or look at my trade proposal your guys call
Old 04-26-2009, 11:25 PM   #786
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
Team DirtBag is looking to move up my 213 and 226 pick for your next pick and your last pick in the draft. lets make it happe people
deal.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:26 PM   #787
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Man I just sent my picks to Dirtbag.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:28 PM   #788
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Man I just sent my picks to Dirtbag.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:45 AM   #789
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

I am not looking at any of those guys Dasher you are good
Old 04-27-2009, 03:01 AM   #790
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

Ernie Holmes DT Steelers (Steel Curtain era)

c'mon folks this draft is almost done lets keep it moving!
Old 04-27-2009, 03:01 PM   #791
D-Shark

What was the trade?

-primetime- and then Dasher are up.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:26 PM   #792
ShowTime LA
In it to win it

ShowTime LA is considered somewhat coolShowTime LA is considered somewhat cool

Crabtree is a niner hahaha **** yeah

ShowTime LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:10 PM   #793
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag

go up like 7-9 posts from here
Old 04-27-2009, 05:01 PM   #794
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

how in the world did stephen mcgee get drafted while harrell and chase daniels did not?
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:03 PM   #795
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wrong thread booze, but the Cowboys valued his nimble feet. Chase and Graham do not have the strongest arms or the stature that is valued in NFL QBs. The Cowboys are also banking on McGee's arm getting stronger the further he is removed from his shoulder injury.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: