Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-11-2009, 01:03 AM   #76
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official OTC All Time NFL draft clubhouse

yea I guess I didn't think about that.... it's my tuesday tonight.... so how long does Stat have before his 24hr is over??? What are you doing home on a Friday night -pt-?
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 01:10 AM   #77
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
yea I guess I didn't think about that.... it's my tuesday tonight.... so how long does Stat have before his 24hr is over??? What are you doing home on a Friday night -pt-?
Stat actually has till 7:00 PM CT tomorrow to make his pick...

I am home tonight because I am old...

trying to stay out of trouble...I do not go out as much as I used to...staying home for me is a good thing

sadly though...I am drinking some beers right now and watching ESPN...

I am probably about to lose a bunch of $$$ on Full Tilt Poker...
Old 04-11-2009, 01:11 AM   #78
-primetime-

hey was anyone even THINKING about taking T.O. ???

or could I have waited like 2 more rounds for that pick???
Old 04-11-2009, 01:11 AM   #79
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
Stat actually has till 7:00 PM CT tomorrow to make his pick...

I am home tonight because I am old...

trying to stay out of trouble...I do not go out as much as I used to...staying home for me is a good thing

sadly though...I am drinking some beers right now and watching ESPN...

I am probably about to lose a bunch of $$$ on Full Tilt Poker...

you play real money on fulltilt?
Old 04-11-2009, 01:12 AM   #80
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

Quote:
hey was anyone even THINKING about taking T.O. ???

or could I have waited like 2 more rounds for that pick???

wasn't on my radar.... I like him don't get me wrong, but I didn't expect him when I start making my move on WR's
Old 04-11-2009, 01:16 AM   #81
-primetime-

Quote:
you play real money on fulltilt?
yeah...and when I drink I tend to play for much more than I should...

bad habbit...

alcohol + gambling =
Old 04-11-2009, 01:18 AM   #82
-primetime-

Quote:
wasn't on my radar.... I like him don't get me wrong, but I didn't expect him when I start making my move on WR's
have you thought about WR?

I have already got mine pretty much...Moss/Owens

PM me who you think you can hold out on to get...

I am not gonna draft a WR in like the next 8 rounds so you don't have to worry about me stealing or anything...

I am just curious...
Old 04-11-2009, 01:25 AM   #83
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

well I got something else in mind for my next two picks... its kind of hush hush at the moment but if all goes well I'll send you who I am thinking about for wr
Old 04-11-2009, 01:28 AM   #84
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

Quote:
yeah...and when I drink I tend to play for much more than I should...

bad habbit...

alcohol + gambling =

everytime I try to put money in my bank blocks the transaction.. stupid usaa.. so i just play there for the chips and to pass time.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:49 AM   #85
-primetime-

OMG...

there are some serious rappers/athletes...(don't mean to be racist)...in my condo building...

just lost a $50 game of poker...stepped out for a smoke on my balcony...and I saw the same mazerati that parks next to me pull up with a GANG of black dudes step out and all of them had TONS of bling on...

this mazerati:

I am thinking about knocking on their door and asking them if I can join the party...

seiously...who the f*ck are these dudes...
Old 04-11-2009, 03:53 AM   #86
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

Quote:
OMG...

there are some serious rappers/athletes...(don't mean to be racist)...in my condo building...

just lost a $50 game of poker...stepped out for a smoke on my balcony...and I saw the same mazerati that parks next to me pull up with a GANG of black dudes step out and all of them had TONS of bling on...

this mazerati:

I am thinking about knocking on their door and asking them if I can join the party...

seiously...who the f*ck are these dudes...

go for it, could be fun don't let life pass you by
Old 04-11-2009, 03:58 AM   #87
-primetime-

Quote:
go for it, could be fun don't let life pass you by
I think I am too white and lack jewlery for them...

I SWEAR TO GOD I think the driver that stepped out was T.I.

but I think he is in jail right???

It was a skinny black dude with a HUGE diamond necklace...along with 3 other big black dudes that also had bling...

I am seriously wondering who the f*ck this is...

mix of rapper/athlete....maybe...

again, I don't mean to be racist, if these were white people then it would be "whatever"...but these guys have some cloat....

my door man just got b*tched at....
Old 04-11-2009, 04:01 AM   #88
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

Quote:
I think I am too white and lack jewlery for them...

I SWEAR TO GOD I think the driver that stepped out was T.I.

but I think he is in jail right???

It was a skinny black dude with a HUGE diamond necklace...along with 3 other big black dudes that also had bling...

I am seriously wondering who the f*ck this is...

mix of rapper/athlete....maybe...

again, I don't mean to be racist, if these were white people then it would be "whatever"...but these guys have some cloat....

my door man just got b*tched at....

lol, yea I think he is in jail now... It could be lil scrappy celebrating that T.I. is in jail??? dunno?? probably just some ballin' ass mufckas.. maybe just got signed to a deal or something
Old 04-11-2009, 04:04 AM   #89
-primetime-

Quote:
lol, yea I think he is in jail now... It could be lil scrappy celebrating that T.I. is in jail??? dunno?? probably just some ballin' ass mufckas.. maybe just got signed to a deal or something
I am thinking it might be just some random dallas Cowboy with his freinds...and the driver was designated...
Old 04-11-2009, 04:09 AM   #90
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm back. Sorry had a bunch of paperwork to do at work.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: