Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-30-2009, 04:13 AM   #886
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official OTC All Time NFL draft clubhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I see -pt- is more cautious these days ever since the Jabes incident. Fact of the matter is, though, he has posted plenty of pics over the years. I've saved them on my harddrive and look at them occasionally, when the mood strikes. (no homo)
Explain to me in detail what happened between Jabes and PT. I keep hearing it referenced. I'm very curious (yes homo).
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:17 AM   #887
-primetime-

Quote:
I see -pt- is more cautious these days ever since the Jabes incident. Fact of the matter is, though, he has posted plenty of pics over the years. I've saved them on my harddrive and look at them occasionally, when the mood strikes. (no homo)
the "Jabes" thing f*cked me...

I swear on my Bible I will hunt him down if he pulls the trigger...(I know you are reading this Jabes)

I don't post anything personal...

not just because of Jabes but because I know there are many like "Jabes"...

don't post picks of yourself with pot plants...it will bite you in the ass later on...
Old 04-30-2009, 04:18 AM   #888
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
Explain to me in detail what happened between Jabes and PT. I keep hearing it referenced. I'm very curious (yes homo).
I wasn't actually online when it went down. I read the thread a few hours later, but I think a lot of the meat of it had been deleted. I'll let -pt- explain it in detail.

What I believe happened is that primes came on here a drunken mess (imagine that) and started spouting off at the mouth. Just basically talking all kinds of meaningless sh!t like we see him do often when he is inebriated.

Jabes decided to make an example out of him and basically hacked his entire life. I think he posted his home phone number... Maybe even got credit card numbers. I'm not really sure. But, I think he posted all of prime's personal information. I think maybe one ISHer may have even called him when the number was posted.

Don't mess with Jabes. I don't think he posts on here anymore unless he is under a different alias, but the guy is not to be f#cked with.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:19 AM   #889
-primetime-

Quote:
"Jabes" has all my info...

he is banned from here but he goes through "PARADE"...

he is also in bed with STATMAN32...

btw...stat...where is my yahoo account???

b*tches...
Old 04-30-2009, 04:20 AM   #890
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
I swear on my Bible I will hunt him down if he pulls the trigger...(I know you are reading this Jabes)
I really wouldn't call the man out, if I were you. Please explain in detail what exactly happened.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:20 AM   #891
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I wasn't actually online when it went down. I read the thread a few hours later, but I think a lot of the meat of it had been deleted. I'll let -pt- explain it in detail.

What I believe happened is that primes came on here a drunken mess (imagine that) and started spouting off at the mouth. Just basically talking all kinds of meaningless sh!t like we see him do often when he is inebriated.

Jabes decided to make an example out of him and basically hacked his entire life. I think he posted his home phone number... Maybe even got credit card numbers. I'm not really sure. But, I think he posted all of prime's personal information. I think maybe one ISHer may have even called him when the number was posted.

Don't mess with Jabes. I don't think he posts on here anymore unless he is under a different alias, but the guy is not to be f#cked with.
LOL Damn! Can't believe I missed that!

Was Jabes an a-hole???

Poor PT.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:22 AM   #892
-primetime-

Quote:

one of the misconseptions here is that I came in here bragging about how I made HALO...

Jabes revealed that to everyone...

I was accused of this and that...I tried to explain what I did for a living....Jabes exposed me...

then I had phone calls coming in...

it was bad...
Old 04-30-2009, 04:22 AM   #893
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
"Jabes" has all my info...

he is banned from here but he goes through "PARADE"...

he is also in bed with STATMAN32...

btw...stat...where is my yahoo account???

b*tches...
I thought Parade was Glove's alternate account?
Old 04-30-2009, 04:29 AM   #894
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
one of the misconseptions here is that I came in here bragging about how I made HALO...

Jabes revealed that to everyone...

I was accused of this and that...I tried to explain what I did for a living....Jabes exposed me...

then I had phone calls coming in...

it was bad...
The incident definitely changed the way I post on these forums. I used to be a lot more open about my job and other personal stuff. Not anymore. I've had several requests for me to post some of the stuff I've written for work. I just can't pull the trigger.

All it takes is for the wrong person to see my byline and it could really f#ck me up. F#ck that.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:32 AM   #895
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

F*CK Fellas I lost my Weed...

I'm tearing up my girlfriend's apartment right now.

I really don't want to dig through the trash because she threw it away by accident.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:37 AM   #896
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
F*CK Fellas I lost my Weed...

I'm tearing up my girlfriend's apartment right now.

I really don't want to dig through the trash because she threw it away by accident.
Sucks.

You need to get a more conspicuous receptacle. I have a big old mason jar. It would be very difficult to lose and impossible to throw away, unless on purpose.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:39 AM   #897
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Sucks.

You need to get a more conspicuous receptacle. I have a big old mason jar. It would be very difficult to lose and impossible to throw away, unless on purpose.
I use a pill bottle generally. But I had an 1/8 delivered tonight so it was in a bag...F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like I'm losing my mind when I lose herb...
Old 04-30-2009, 04:55 AM   #898
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

found it in the trash
Old 04-30-2009, 04:58 AM   #899
-primetime-

Quote:
found it in the trash
no offense...

but it is sorry when people tell me that weed doesn't effect their life but they just got dne digging through the garbage can all night for their pot...

good night...
Old 04-30-2009, 05:02 AM   #900
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
no offense...

but it is sorry when people tell me that weed doesn't effect their life but they just got dne digging through the garbage can all night for their pot...

good night...
None taken.

I never said it didn't effect my life.

You wouldn't dig through the trash if you lost 50 bucks?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: