Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 04-10-2009, 10:02 PM   #1
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here
Default Charlotte @ OKC Thunder 4/10/09

4th quarter right now, cats have come back from a 14 point deficit and we just took a 67-66 lead! needless to say, this is a must-win game.
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:18 PM   #2
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Charlotte @ OKC Thunder 4/10/09

down by 6 with 3:38 left.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:30 PM   #3
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

and felton rejected for the last play of the game. wow. that really, really sucks.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:53 PM   #4
liverpooty
Local High School Star

liverpooty is a pretty well-respected posterliverpooty is a pretty well-respected posterliverpooty is a pretty well-respected poster

Bad shooting night. Vlad 3-12 or whatever he was, and Felton 4-16.

Sorry, but unless your name is Jason Kidd you just cant have those kinds of shooting nights out of your point guard.
liverpooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 11:02 PM   #5
acidbasesalt
Coward Saviour

acidbasesalt has decent reputationacidbasesalt has decent reputation

That hole at shooting guard really killed the entire team...
Felton's a horrible scorer...though Augustin played fine in this game.

Charlotte really have to spend some money on a mid-level exception to get a veteran shooting guard, either a backup or starter. Making Bell a sixth man is probably not a bad idea, considering the fact that he'll turn 33 before the new regular season.

See if we can sign some quality dudes e.g. Kidd, Bibby, Iverson, Andre Miller, Keith Bogans, Tyrone Lue, Bobby Jackson, Anthony Parker, Mike James, etc.
acidbasesalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 11:21 PM   #6
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

It's official, we are out of the playoffs.

It was a good year.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 12:26 AM   #7
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
It's official, we are out of the playoffs.

It was a good year.
I didnt really see much of the 'Cats this year. How did DJ do and how do you think he will do in the next couple years? Is he the new superstar PG for Charlotte? Also, who are you guys looking at in the draft this year? Id assume Stephen Curry so that you could have that legit scorer...but idk.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 01:27 AM   #8
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
I didnt really see much of the 'Cats this year. How did DJ do and how do you think he will do in the next couple years? Is he the new superstar PG for Charlotte? Also, who are you guys looking at in the draft this year? Id assume Stephen Curry so that you could have that legit scorer...but idk.
DJ, imo, had a fantastic year. he was a good scorer and shot well from 3 pt range. he was somewhere around 90% from the ft line and is able to get to the rim almost at will. i wouldn't say he'll be a superstar PG because he strikes me as more of SG. he doesn't register many assists and in all honesty, he isn't a terrific passer. he played a lot of SG this year, and i'm not sure how larry brown will use him next year (if LB stays). but i definitely think he'll have a great career.

and yeah, i entirely agree with you about the draft pick. i was thinking stephen curry would be a great addition.

if we can pick up AI, though, i think having him start and raja bell coming off the bench would be a great scoring combo. bright future, hopefully?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: