Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-13-2009, 11:50 AM   #1
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here
Default Youtube Murder/Suicide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTzvaXWiZDE

Sad ****...
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:01 PM   #2
John Smith
Local High School Star

John Smith has decent reputation
Default Re: Youtube Murder/Suicide

dude was a str8 nutjob, was that girl he killed atheist?
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:06 PM   #3
slevin6zer0

******* sad is god damn right. **** that guy. Just another case of how religious idealism can take lives.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:16 PM   #4
John Smith
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by slevin6zer0
******* sad is god damn right. **** that guy. Just another case of how religious idealism can take lives.

religion had nothing to do with it IMO, he was simply crazy. oh, and the girl was super hot. probably took her life because he could never have her...real sad for her parents, his too.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:18 PM   #5
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

Sad for the girl and her family....

WTF @ his parents "he didn't like taking medication..." -- did you not realize your son was borderline schizophrenic?

They've got to be harboring an insane amount of guilt right about now.

And the guy...well, **** that guy.
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:18 PM   #6
slevin6zer0

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
religion had nothing to do with it IMO, he was simply crazy. oh, and the girl was super hot. probably took her life because he could never have her...real sad for her parents, his too.
Dude was crazy (and not taking medication), I admit that. But to say religion didn't play a role in this is just not right. From what I gathered, every video he had was about religion. Religion is inherently evil man, didn't you know this?
Old 04-13-2009, 12:23 PM   #7
John Smith
Local High School Star

Quote:
Dude was crazy (and not taking medication), I admit that. But to say religion didn't play a role in this is just not right. From what I gathered, every video he had was about religion. Religion is inherently evil man, didn't you know this?

Man is inherently evil. Religion is corrupt but if religion didn't exist, he would just be obsessed about something else. it's like blaming rap music for black on black crime.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:26 PM   #8
slevin6zer0

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
Man is inherently evil. Religion is corrupt but if religion didn't exist, he would just be obsessed about something else. it's like blaming rap music for black on black crime.
Haha knew I got the quotes mixed up. Oh well, tomato, tamoto right? Religion as an ideal isn't bad, the hate and murder it produces sure is though.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:28 PM   #9
John Smith
Local High School Star

Quote:
Haha knew I got the quotes mixed up. Oh well, tomato, tamoto right? Religion as an ideal isn't bad, the hate and murder it produces sure is though.

true that
Old 04-13-2009, 12:58 PM   #10
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That is so sad.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:16 PM   #11
ikoiko
Local High School Star

ikoiko has decent reputationikoiko has decent reputation

damn. this shows how important it is to give proper care to mentally unstable people.
ikoiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:48 PM   #12
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wow.
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:59 PM   #13
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This was at Henry Ford Community College in Dearborn. The girl was from right outside my hood, she was one of my ex girls close friends. She was in one of my classes at Wayne State too before I dropped out. It's a damn shame, she was a real nice girl, wanted to be an actress. I don't even really know what else to say about it really.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 03:26 PM   #14
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXGWZxI9lAs
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 03:51 PM   #15
D-Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor

for some reason when I clicked on this link... I didn't expect to be laughing my @ss off uncontrollably for the next few minutes. I thought I was going to see some more depressing stuff.

But That was f*cking funny.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: