Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-13-2009, 08:36 PM   #16
Warehouse

Default Re: The Best Rap/Hip-Hop Album of All-Time?

tie between

Gucci Mane-Trap House

Lil Wayne-Tha Carter II
Old 04-13-2009, 08:38 PM   #17
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Other Notables:

One of the most creative/original:

DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:41 PM   #18
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is Ra's favorite record.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:48 PM   #19
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Other favorites/Underrated Picks:

(Mos Def- The New Danger)

Old 04-13-2009, 08:50 PM   #20
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

LOL @ how overated Illmatic has become. One of the greatest albums in MUSIC?

hah, I wish Starface could come in here, he could say it the best about how people just hop on the Illmatic bandwagon.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:51 PM   #21
Dasher

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Other favorites/Underrated Picks:

(Mos Def- The New Danger)

One of the most disappointing records of the last decade. It sounded dated when it was released, and outside a couple of choice joints, is the definition of mediocrity.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:55 PM   #22
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
One of the most disappointing records of the last decade. It sounded dated when it was released, and outside a couple of choice joints, is the definition of mediocrity.

Different strokes for different folks I guess, I like the variety and originality, every track had it's own flavor. Wasn't like 50 Cent 'I'm a gangster, I got shot 9 times, I'm gonna kill Ja Rule' on every single track of GRODT.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:58 PM   #23
Dasher

Quote:
Different strokes for different folks I guess, I like the variety and originality, every track had it's own flavor. Wasn't like 50 Cent 'I'm a gangster, I got shot 9 times, I'm gonna kill Ja Rule' on every single track of GRODT.
The Black Jack Johnson tracks were absolute garbage. They were poorly conceived and executed. The soul inflected tracks where he "sung" and The Rapeover were the only quality songs on the album, but yeah different strokes.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:59 PM   #24
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
My favorite Mos Def album:
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:00 PM   #25
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
LOL @ how overated Illmatic has become. One of the greatest albums in MUSIC?

hah, I wish Starface could come in here, he could say it the best about how people just hop on the Illmatic bandwagon.
Name one LP that has the same combination of high-grade production, unreal lyrical content, vivid storytelling, lack of weak link, overall rawness, and influential effect on future artists. You do that, I'll concede Illmatic is 'overrated'
Old 04-13-2009, 09:02 PM   #26
ruslan
Decent college freshman

ruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warehouse
tie between

Gucci Mane-Trap House

Lil Wayne-Tha Carter II

ruslan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:03 PM   #27
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher

This is Ra's favorite record.

Seconded.

If I had to pick a second pick I would have to choose:
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:08 PM   #28
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

A few weak links but some raw **** on this LP (Ruff Ryder's Anthem, Get At Me Dog, Damien, etc) I remember when it first came out:

Old 04-13-2009, 10:14 PM   #29
thejumpa
Sonics bandwagoner

thejumpa is considered somewhat coolthejumpa is considered somewhat cool

ATLiens and this.....

or this

thejumpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:28 PM   #30
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
A few weak links but some raw **** on this LP (Ruff Ryder's Anthem, Get At Me Dog, Damien, etc) I remember when it first came out:

the intro off this is SOOO sick.

wouldn't say GOAT though.

i don't think al eyez on me ever gets enough love in terms of goat. that cd was off the hook.
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: