Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 10-01-2006, 08:26 PM   #1
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation
Default Amare Stoudemire's latest injury issues (merged topic)

Diaw: "There goes my starting job"

Last edited by eliteballer : 10-01-2006 at 08:35 PM.
eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 08:28 PM   #2
The Answer
National High School Star

The Answer has decent reputationThe Answer has decent reputation

I have a feelimg we'll be seeing a lot of that this season.
The Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 08:42 PM   #3
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

They cropped out the trampoline in the 1st picture.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 08:44 PM   #4
Blue Bear
I airball my layups

Blue Bear has an OK reputation so far

he wouldnt be 100% i can see it in his face.
Blue Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 08:45 PM   #5
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Damn I hope he stays healthy this year. As a basketball fan, I feel I'm owed the privlege of seeing what he can really do. What a beast.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 08:46 PM   #6
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation

**Hawker takes out noose
A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 08:48 PM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Whats so special about him dunkin? He's 6'10
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 08:49 PM   #8
bence23
High School Varsity 6th Man

bence23 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
shut it phillybull
bence23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 08:50 PM   #9
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Word.

Was this a thread trying to convince us that he's back? Allan Houston could dunk right now.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 09:08 PM   #10
walkstar
Can barely lace up my sneakers

walkstar has an OK reputation so far

will he win the injury shadow and become more arrgrssive,I wish but suspect.
His game depend on his excellent athleticism more than his skill,but now he has rest one season,all things has been changed
walkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 09:18 PM   #11
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Oh god I hope he is healthy. Kings have no shot at being a contender anyway this year and he was one of my favorite players. He deserves to be healthy, he was an amazing player and just starting to really learn the game. He got a jump shot and hopefully he'll start getting some more post moves.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 09:20 PM   #12
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
cosign. He was dunking last winter...
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 09:56 PM   #13
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anyone else notice he has the EXACT same expression in the second and fourth pics? It's really goofy lookin too.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 10:11 PM   #14
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Anyone else notice he has the EXACT same expression in the second and fourth pics? It's really goofy lookin too.
omg. can't believe i missed that. I actually looked at both of those pics and laughed at how stupid he looked, but didn't realize it was the same xpression.

I was going to make a joke related to that movie zoolander, but i just forgot it...
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 10:20 PM   #15
HHH
I hit open 5-footers

HHH has no real reputation yet.

Amare will NEVER be the same player again. Book it. Just look at Penny Hardlyplay, who had a similar micro-fracture surgery on his knee and never became the same player afterwards.

Man I'm glad the Lakers didn't take a gamble and sign him last off-season (as had been rumored). Talk about $70+ mil down the toilet.

I will guarantee you that at some point of the season, Amare will be out due to pain or stiffness in the knee. <brings out the fork>
HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: