Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 10-02-2006, 07:01 PM   #31
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Why would i lasso amare?
LOL
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 07:39 PM   #32
Prince
I brick open layups

Prince has an OK reputation so far

Man when I seen Amare in his first few seasons and then
the last before the knee, I thought it was too good to be true..to have a monster in the post similar to Shaq in his ferocious manner but with more skill...then I see it was too good to be true...Please let Amare come back healthy!!!!
Prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 08:51 PM   #33
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Human Error is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHuman Error is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Judging by those pictures, seems like he's now more interested in setting up and making plays from the hige post than being a force in the middle, which will cost him a chance to become one of the greatest big men of all-time. It's a damn shame because his potential was so enormous...
Human Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 09:07 PM   #34
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Human Error is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHuman Error is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
He won't be the same. He'll be better.

The down time forced him to actually develope a game. I got to see his brief summer league action. He's developing a jumper and some go-to post moves. Still will be one of the best post guys in the L.
This is by far the most ridiculous thing I've ever read here. I've been here for nearly 6 years and I had to have to deal world-class idiots like dizzle, overdizzle, da dizzle, madhandlez, soldja4lyfe, and you're down there with them.

When a dominant big man starts planning to become an all-around player rather than a force in the middle, bad thing happens. I'd rather have my best 6-10 player develop jump hooks than mid range jumpers. Now Amare will settle for mid-range jumpers and won't go back to where he used to dominate - inside the paint.

Since you're the same guy that said that the Knicks would turn it up after Christmas Time to clinch playoff berth, I wasn't surprised by your post this time, but you have a long long way to go to become a knowledgable hoop fan.
Human Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 09:19 PM   #35
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Error
Judging by those pictures, seems like he's now more interested in setting up and making plays from the hige post than being a force in the middle, which will cost him a chance to become one of the greatest big men of all-time. It's a damn shame because his potential was so enormous...

If he still has some athleticism and he's learning to pass from the high post well with a great J he could be the next CWebb which is still really damn good.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 05:14 AM   #36
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

Yo, wheres LakersDynasty at?

Maybe we can start drawing those conclusions now haha
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 05:14 AM   #37
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

The number is not working for me.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 05:16 AM   #38
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsh
Yo, wheres LakersDynasty at?

Maybe we can start drawing those conclusions now haha
Told you He'll be ok, but this will constantly happen throughout the season, you'll see him sitting out games for stretches and then bouncing back.
All the more reason for Kwame to outplay Amare come opening night.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 05:17 AM   #39
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

horrible news. i was afraid of this. amare relied so much on that first step explosion...and hes having conflicting pains already, im beginning to lose hope that he'll ever be the old amare...this rly sucks cuz he was the next coming of a dominant big man.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 05:18 AM   #40
Amare32
Decent playground baller

Amare32 has an OK reputation so far

not a big deal, It's not the knee that forced him to have the main surgery. Just sounds like a caution to me so nothing goes wrong.
Amare32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 05:53 AM   #41
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

If it's not the knee that had surgery (I forget and I'm relying on your account) .. do you think it's the result of overcompensation or perhaps a fear of exerting too much on the repaired leg?
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 06:03 AM   #42
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
If it's not the knee that had surgery (I forget and I'm relying on your account) .. do you think it's the result of overcompensation or perhaps a fear of exerting too much on the repaired leg?

Or it could mean that the other one is busted up too. Either way it's not good and it's a shame because I was really hoping he could beat the odds and make a full recovery. Unfortunately it's not looking very likely right now.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 06:08 AM   #43
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

That would really suck. But you know, there's a reason not every player relies on sheer power and athleticism to get it done night in and night out. You're gonna wear out your body faster. Probably put yourself in situations where you could potentially injure an ankle/knee more easily.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 06:29 AM   #44
bence23
High School Varsity 6th Man

bence23 has not been impressing people

*dies*
bence23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 06:30 AM   #45
Amare32
Decent playground baller

Amare32 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Or it could mean that the other one is busted up too. Either way it's not good and it's a shame because I was really hoping he could beat the odds and make a full recovery. Unfortunately it's not looking very likely right now.

Why isn't it? He has been fine thus far and his knee is a little stiff thats all...that happens when coming back from a injury when you are starting to play and train quite alot. It's normal..
Amare32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: