Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-14-2009, 01:01 PM   #1
d-_-b
Look Of Dissaproval

d-_-b has decent reputationd-_-b has decent reputation
Default Arguement against today's baggy clothes and sagging being "gangasta"

d-_-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:18 PM   #2
thatoneblackguy

thatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Arguement against today's baggy clothes and sagging being "gangasta"

Word!

thatoneblackguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:21 PM   #3
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Arguement against today's baggy clothes and sagging being "gangasta"

Holy ****! Is that Dr. Dre 2nd from the right? And Ice cube on far left? lol!
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:22 PM   #4
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Holy ****! Is that Dr. Dre 2nd from the right? And Ice cube on far left? lol!

They should have casted E as the Leperchaun for the In The Hood movies. That would have been pimp....he would have had to be alive though I guess....
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:23 PM   #5
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not that sagging your pants below your ass means anything beyond a certain kind of stupidity, but NWA was studio gangster. Easy E and Dre definitely weren't tough guys.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:28 PM   #6
D-Shark

The fact that Cube (and the guy on the left) are both wearing huge clocks around their neck is proof that people will follow any dumb@ss trend.

Didn't Flav start that?
Old 04-14-2009, 01:37 PM   #7
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Nothing gangsta about that.

I've seen places that look like the picture posted above.

ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:40 PM   #8
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ice Cube is boss.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:42 PM   #9
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
Nothing gangsta about that.

I've seen places that look like the picture posted above.

Relatives?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:42 PM   #10
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Not that sagging your pants below your ass means anything beyond a certain kind of stupidity, but NWA was studio gangster. Easy E and Dre definitely weren't tough guys.
Easy E was the only street cat in NWA, seeing as his street activities bankrolled the group. Everyone else on the other hand were ketchup killers.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:44 PM   #11
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Easy E was the only street cat in NWA, seeing as his street activities bankrolled the group. Everyone else on the other hand were ketchup killers.

Yeah, basically. Not many people know that, as shown above though.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:47 PM   #12
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
True, he sold drugs, my fault. (But I still don't view him as a tough guy....mumbling)
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:48 PM   #13
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Relatives?

LOL
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:48 PM   #14
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

my older brother used to rock that Adidas shirt Cube's wearing.

Eazy is looking fly in those deck shoes. lol
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:48 PM   #15
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Relatives?

Nah those are gypsies and I would guess the picture is in Romania (a EU country btw lol.)

Besides I'm white.............
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: