Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-13-2009, 10:02 PM   #31
Warehouse

Default Re: The most dangerous cities in America

y'all some pus-sies
Old 04-13-2009, 10:06 PM   #32
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Aint gonna lie, when I think Orlando, Florida crime isn't the first thing to come to mind. I've got lost in Camden before. Wasn't fun.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:14 PM   #33
JustinJDW

JustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this board

I am very surprised Los Angeles is not on this list.
JustinJDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:24 PM   #34
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Richmond and Oakland are neighboring cities, its ****in nuts that they are both in the top 10.

not very fun to get lost in the east bay.
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:10 AM   #35
shawbryant
To be better

shawbryant is a pretty well-respected postershawbryant is a pretty well-respected postershawbryant is a pretty well-respected poster

How about San Francisco?
shawbryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:16 AM   #36
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawbryant
How about San Francisco?

Very dangerous. You gotta watch your back. Never know when you might get assaulted during a gay parade.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:17 AM   #37
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawbryant
How about San Francisco?
no where near the top 25 although there are a few rough spots.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:20 AM   #38
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOHCP3
yeah and when the Dallas Mavs came to New Orleans last year we beat them Chris Brown Riahanna style...
New Orleans cat came to our school (in Houston) starting some shiz.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:21 AM   #39
anthonyRandolph
Crescent City

anthonyRandolph has decent reputation

Quote:
1 New Orleans, LA
Does this make me thug now?
anthonyRandolph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:22 AM   #40
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
Richmond and Oakland are neighboring cities, its ****in nuts that they are both in the top 10.

not very fun to get lost in the east bay.
Damn Master P grew up in #1 and #9. Uugh.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:53 AM   #41
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mississippi
According to City Crime Rankings 2008-2009 by Kathleen O'Leary Morgan, Scott Morgan, and Dr. Rachel Boba. I'm surprised that Jackson, Mississippi is on the list and that New York isn't in the top 25. Do you live in one of them?
NYC dangerous?

Oh you town folk.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:08 AM   #42
-primetime-

realisticly everything around the Mexican border right now makes any of those cities look like freakin Disney Land...

It is literally a "war zone"...
Old 04-14-2009, 01:19 AM   #43
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Chocolate
Very dangerous. You gotta watch your back. Never know when you might get assaulted during a gay parade.

you've obviously never been to san francisco.

i def would not want to be caught walking around the fillmore, lower pacific hights, japantown, chinatown, van ness, union square, none of it.
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:20 AM   #44
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Further proof that LeBron is good for Cleveland: we went from like 6 to 11! The city is unifying under his greatness. LeBron = MVP (Makes violence, peace)
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:27 AM   #45
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
you've obviously never been to san francisco.

i def would not want to be caught walking around the fillmore, lower pacific hights, japantown, chinatown, van ness, union square, none of it.
huh??? pac heights? japantown? chinatown? those neighborhoods are all very safe.

van ness and fillmore are very long streets and large parts run through nice neighborhoods.

union square kind of after dark. the only neighborhood i'd go out of my way to avoid is hunters point and that is really tucked away from the rest of the city. no one gets lost and ends up in hunters point and if you do that kind of sucks. parts of the tenderloin can get a little gritty too for some. i also understand that if you are hispanic/black in some small designated areas (like in the avenues) you can run into trouble as well.

as a whole though san francisco is one of the safest major cities in the country.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: