Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-14-2009, 02:30 AM   #46
1manfastbreak
B A Y A R E A , C A

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: The most dangerous cities in America

i've seen some crazy ass asian dudes hangin around chinatown after dark. i agree that sf is perfectly fine in the daytime, things just get a little stranger at night.
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:02 AM   #47
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Gary is only #7? How will I ever convince the black guys at my gym that I have street hunger now?
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:23 AM   #48
Huey Freeman
PAO

Huey Freeman has decent reputationHuey Freeman has decent reputation

Yeah, I figured Orlando would be on this list.
Huey Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:09 AM   #49
rawimpact
Banned

rawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huey Freeman
Yeah, I figured Orlando would be on this list.

yeah maybe after the senior citizens realize their odds to win @ bingo
rawimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:46 AM   #50
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinJDW
I am very surprised Los Angeles is not on this list.

yeah-- malibu and palos verdes are rough places...

(compton is in LA county)
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:53 AM   #51
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How nice, my city is #7. Well deserved. This place is a complete shit hole.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:09 AM   #52
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mississippi
According to City Crime Rankings 2008-2009 by Kathleen O'Leary Morgan, Scott Morgan, and Dr. Rachel Boba. I'm surprised that Jackson, Mississippi is on the list and that New York isn't in the top 25. Do you live in one of them?

It depends on what they base there stats off of, usually all the lists I look at the ranks are based off of "per capita" which is by the number of people. New York's population is bigger than any city in the country, so their percentage of crime per person is lower than other cities.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:38 AM   #53
twolvesfan
Banned

twolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputation

whoah minneapolis is on this?
twolvesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:39 AM   #54
Suprageex
Are You Lucky, Punk?

Suprageex has decent reputationSuprageex has decent reputation

huh? I remember hearing something about Compton, LA as having the most unnatural deaths due to the gang violence?
Suprageex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:36 AM   #55
Warehouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
you've obviously never been to san francisco.

i def would not want to be caught walking around the fillmore, lower pacific hights, japantown, chinatown, van ness, union square, none of it.
pu-ssy
Old 04-14-2009, 09:45 AM   #56
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warehouse
bullsh-t List

Dallas should be top 5, seeing as our homicide and armed robbery rates are out the ass

is your street cred suffering as a result?

I know Dallas types, Hawker, -primetime- and Doomsday be mad f*ckin sh*t up.

then you got them J.R. Ewing types on the white collar tip.

Dallas, definitely top five.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:51 AM   #57
Warehouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo

is your street cred suffering as a result?

I know Dallas types, Hawker, -primetime- and Doomsday be mad f*ckin sh*t up.

then you got them J.R. Ewing types on the white collar tip.

Dallas, definitely top five.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/tx/dallas/crime/

dallas>>>>>>>>wherever the fucK the rest of y'all are from

we have people here sckared of San Francisco....ckome on now...
Old 04-14-2009, 09:53 AM   #58
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warehouse
http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/tx/dallas/crime/

dallas>>>>>>>>wherever the fucK the rest of y'all are from

we have people here sckared of San Francisco....ckome on now...

no doubt, I think there has been maybe 2 murders in the last 30 years in my hometown.

San Fran, a lot of fags, acid tripping hippies and illegal alien Asians running around. Bound to be trouble.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:58 AM   #59
Warehouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
no doubt, I think there has been maybe 2 murders in the last 30 years in my hometown.

San Fran, a lot of fags, acid tripping hippies and illegal alien Asians running around. Bound to be trouble.
legal weed that has already been selected so I don't have to worry about the shady dealers =worth the trouble
Old 04-14-2009, 10:06 AM   #60
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Damn Master P grew up in #1 and #9. Uugh.

I grew up in 3 and 6, no big deal. And I'm still in the hood all day like engines and transmissions, Master P got millions.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: