Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-14-2009, 09:09 AM   #61
NOHCP3
Pelican Brief

NOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this board
Default Re: The most dangerous cities in America

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
New Orleans cat came to our school (in Houston) starting some shiz.

Not defending poor behavior, but alot of them acted out because they didnt know how to cope with having to be displaced and possibly losing everything they had back home. I was a senior in high school at the time and I got really depressed. Some coped with violence, others coped with eating, drinking etc.
Keep in mind that our public school system is one of the worst in the nation.
/Dr. Phil moment

With all that being said we have some ignorant ass people here. The person might have just wanted to prove themselves.
NOHCP3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:19 AM   #62
Warehouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOHCP3
Not defending poor behavior, but alot of them acted out because they didnt know how to cope with having to be displaced and possibly losing everything they had back home. I was a senior in high school at the time and I got really depressed. Some coped with violence, others coped with eating, drinking etc.
Keep in mind that our public school system is one of the worst in the nation.
/Dr. Phil moment

With all that being said we have some ignorant ass people here. The person might have just wanted to prove themselves.
Fu-cK that

them ni-ggaz ckame over here and tried to ackt like they ran this mug..I feel sorry for them and all, but you ckan't just ckome into our city and state and try to run it like it's yours..
Old 04-14-2009, 02:02 PM   #63
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
no doubt, I think there has been maybe 2 murders in the last 30 years in my hometown.

San Fran, a lot of fags, acid tripping hippies and illegal alien Asians running around. Bound to be trouble.
Lots of hispanic gangs although they only really f*ck with other latinos.

Some Asian gangs too that are pretty serious.

I'd also speculate that per capita San Francisco easily has the highest number of heroin/crack junkies. Those folks tend to commit a fair number of crimes mainly theft/robbery, etc.

Hunters Point which is illustrated below is really bad but no one ever ventures over there because it's so far away from everything. Very similar to a bad neighborhood in Oakland.

MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 02:43 PM   #64
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Everywhere has bad spots so you just have to be careful but sometimes **** happens.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: