Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-05-2006, 06:33 PM   #1
scrotania
Banned

scrotania has an OK reputation so far
Default OT: Does anyone think I'm attractive?

I'm a little insecure, but I think I will blossom like a flower given time and surgery.

What do you think of me?
scrotania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 06:34 PM   #2
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

GoBB as a 14 year old?
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 06:36 PM   #3
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who are you really?
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 06:36 PM   #4
Iskrah
I hit open layups

Iskrah has an OK reputation so far

That's the guy GoBB stole the pictures from.
And now you're trying to make GoBB feel bad from it? ****, it's not even him, he's uglier than that...
Iskrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 09:53 PM   #5
scrotania
Banned

Default .

i though jerm and some other chumps would have a field day with this. the season really is getting close i guess.
Old 10-05-2006, 09:55 PM   #6
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrotania

I'm a little insecure, but I think I will blossom like a flower given time and surgery.

What do you think of me?

[grovetd]Yo baby I'd like to hit that shiz. Here's my number ********* so I can lay the mac down. Holla back.[/grovetd]
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 09:58 PM   #7
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Aww, how precious. You got to be a kid of the early nineties. Classic high top fade and the team logo sweatshirt.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 09:59 PM   #8
scrotania
Banned

Default .

That was my grade 8 picture from this year.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:02 PM   #9
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

Why the hell are you smiling like that?...Did Mark Foley IM you?
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 10:04 PM   #10
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Man GoBB's one fugly kid.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:06 PM   #11
scrotania
Banned

Default .

gobb? no.

i'm scrotania. Marc's my older cousin.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:07 PM   #12
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrotania
gobb? no.

i'm scrotania. Marc's my older cousin.

Whatever Trevor.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:08 PM   #13
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

You don't need to worry about what posters think about you, your mama thinks you're attractive and that's all that matters. All those girls around you? They can't be compared to your mama.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 10:14 PM   #14
scrotania
Banned

Default .

Trevor? You don't know Marc's relatives so stop guessing.

I talked to at least 4 girs today, Jerman.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:18 PM   #15
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Lol Is That Gobb?
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: