Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-01-2006, 10:42 PM   #1
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Snoop's Blue Carpet Treatment

Did anyone get it yet im gonna get it but i want to hear what someone thinks about it first.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 12:19 AM   #2
LALakerFan4Life
16 Time NBA Champions!

LALakerFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

Before I never listened to it...until I downloaded the mp3 a few days ago....yes I bought it yesterday too for 9.99. I always prefer the high end sound opposed to mp3s.

I think its his best album since Doggystyle....and I like most of his albums...even 2of 3 of the No-Limit albums. It surprised me a lot I thought I would never hear this side of Snoop again

Yeah Infinity that Eastsidaz album I thought it was dope......

My favourate Snoop albums are:

Doggystyle
No Limit Top Dogg
Last Meal
Eastsidaz

And im now adding this album to the list.
LALakerFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 12:28 AM   #3
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Did anyone get it yet im gonna get it but i want to hear what someone thinks about it first.

I have his whole album. And its his best one since Doggystyle. Every song could be a single. Its just full of hit songs in my opnion.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 12:34 AM   #4
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

cool, you seem like the last person to like rap...geez i guess rap is becoming way too mainstream nowadays
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 12:46 AM   #5
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
cool, you seem like the last person to like rap...geez i guess rap is becoming way too mainstream nowadays

No I like rap a lot. I. All the other music to me is just whack and it sounds horrible. Why do I seem like the last person to like rap though? I have never even talked about rap. Just wondering.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 12:31 PM   #6
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i just got it and it is his best since doggystyle. i like Think About it, Imagine, and Crazy. Also got the John Legend album it is real good, a very smooth sound.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 03:46 PM   #7
WuTangWizard
Local High School Star

WuTangWizard has an OK reputation so far

It's good. The best song is Get a Light.
WuTangWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 03:54 PM   #8
diabla
o_O

diabla is considered somewhat cooldiabla is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuTangWizard
It's good. The best song is Get a Light.

I think "Imagine" is the best song on the album, IMO.
diabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 04:03 PM   #9
ElKuKuy
Decent playground baller

ElKuKuy has decent reputation

This album is trash.
I listened to the entire thing last night and was severly disappointed.

Simple and predictable rhymes.

Hot beats do not make up for this CD.

I heard he was arrested a week or so ago and had some coke on him.

This CD is the musical equivolent to a cocaine high.

Sporadic and nonsensical.

Dude is like 35 or so and still claiming a gang.
His dirty songs should be left up to rappers like Too-Short who know how to be sexual and funny at the same time.
Tired and predictable gangsta **** when it was gansta ****.

Cocaine scatters your brain and this CD has no consistency whatsoever.

Gangsta ****, A football song , X-rated songs and a gospel track.

Usually versaitlity is great , But you cant talk about nutting on a *****es face and then say your for the children and then talk about your relationship with GOD.

Even has B-Real sounding like an unitelligent wetback.
Horrible.
The guest spots from E-40 sicien me,I cant stand that dude's flow,His voice and flow make me wanna put freshly shorn deer testicles in my ears to keep from hearing him.
He sounds like he is about to puke,but they asked him to spit his verse before he hurled.
Those west coast cats like MCeight and And them SUCK,I cant even tolerate that flow any more with simple as cant stop take it to the top type lyrics.

The Best thing about this disc IMO is Dre's verse and beat.
2nd best thing is Akon's voice on "I wanna **** you".

Other than that this CD sucks and I will never listen again.

3 mics at the most.

Dont even waste time D/L IMO.
ElKuKuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 04:32 PM   #10
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default re

album is big, best song is Imagine. Nice production, pretty good rhymes, especially for snoop.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 01:40 AM   #11
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah...that imagine track is off the hook.

But love this album. Snoop came up!!!!!!

West Coast back on tyrack with two good albums...Snoops and Games!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 12:51 PM   #12
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default re

dre killed the beat and his verse was crack.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 02:23 PM   #13
King_CB
Can barely lace up my sneakers

King_CB has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabla
I think "Imagine" is the best song on the album, IMO.

I agree 'Imagine' is the best song on the album...Snoop reunited with Dre and they are actually dropping some content on this track. Dre has a deep verse, IMO the most inspired Snoop has been in a while.
King_CB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: