Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-22-2009, 04:58 PM   #1
timlush
I brick open layups

timlush has an OK reputation so far
Default Terrance Williams to Bobcats #12?

I haven't seen anyone projecting him this high. He had great workouts with them and met with Michael Jordan over the weekend.

He Tweeted today "Working out again today. Hopefully by the end of the day I am a Bobcat, we'll see how it goes."
timlush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:08 PM   #2
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation
Default Re: Terrance Williams to Bobcats #12?

Some say he might even go 7 to GS. This makes more sense though
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:47 PM   #3
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Well...with Michael Jordan having at least a say in it...anything can happen. The Bobcats could be taking Omri Cassipi!
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:08 PM   #4
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

They'd be dumb if they don't. Best guys at their positions are Thabeet, Griffin, DeRozan, Williams, Holiday.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:31 PM   #5
TarHeelBorn
Local High School Star

TarHeelBorn has an OK reputation so far

Wouldn't bother me one bit. I'm skeptical of Henderson's offensive ability. I'd like either guy from L'ville.
TarHeelBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:32 PM   #6
rknine15
Buckets Baby

rknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat cool

Nets are really really high on him at 11.
rknine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:51 PM   #7
disco
Great young streetballer

disco has no real reputation yet.

I think Williams is a potential surprise in this draft. No one seems to have anything negative to say about him, he has the best basketball IQ of all sg's/sf's in the draft, he has the athleticism needed for the NBA and in general everything sounds right. But for some reason he's in the end of round #1 in most mocks. I think he could be Top 10!
disco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:18 PM   #8
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Nets brought him and Henderson in for another workout. And if both Evans and Derozan are gone the Raptors may take him as they also worked him out.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:18 PM   #9
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Fits the kind of player for the Bobcats. Proven college star with good athleticism.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:23 PM   #10
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sweet, means someone drops.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:39 PM   #11
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He's solid, has great potential and would fill an immediate need as a backup to Raja Bell. So therefore he'll be gone by 12.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:45 PM   #12
timlush
I brick open layups

timlush has an OK reputation so far

I don't see him as a back up for long. I think he is a future all-star. I can't believe everyone is sleeping on him.
timlush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 12:59 PM   #13
monthh
Local High School Star

monthh has an OK reputation so far

I think he would be perfect for the Nets. I've said it before that if you want LeBron then Williams would be a good guy to pick. LeBron works with his friends and wants to be around guys he likes. Williams is probably the most outgoing and fun guy in the draft.

On the court, I would call him mini-LeBron. He has athleticism, strength, passing ability, hops, and smarts, just in a smaller package. He even looks old like LeBron.

Harris, Williams, LeBron, Bosh, and Lopez would be your 2010-11 NBA Champs.
monthh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 03:10 PM   #14
TarHeelBorn
Local High School Star

TarHeelBorn has an OK reputation so far

He skipped his workout with the Nets today.
TarHeelBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 03:19 PM   #15
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ric Bucher Tweets "...Terrence won't get past Cha, might go to NJ. Hear he already has a promise from Cha..."

And how great is Twitter? Click the little button and all the news comes right to my RSS reader instead of going to all sorts of different sites.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: