Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-15-2009, 12:16 PM   #46
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star

Buffalobraves has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Mock Offseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by monthh
So the Finals is over, are we going to get this thing going?
I just posted this on the main NBA forum.
Buffalobraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:17 PM   #47
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

No way you should have given away nuggets to a non nuggets fan when an actual fan had so much intrest in your game- but like you said its whatever you decide so I'm still interested in seeing what that guy comes up with- hope you have fun with your game and now I know you as someone with a terrible knowledge of the game/terrible talent evaluator, and as someone not to waste time reading or wanting in on your ideas

EDIT
Wow I spoke to soon- great mock draft

Last edited by el gringos : 06-15-2009 at 06:47 PM.
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:18 PM   #48
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
No way you should have given away nuggets to a non nuggets fan when an actual fan had so much intrest in your game- but like you said its whatever you decide so I'm still interested in seeing what that guy comes up with- hope you have fun with your game and now I know you as someone with a terrible knowledge of the game/terrible talent evaluator, and as someone not to waste time reading or wanting in on your ideas
I DIDNT GIVE HIM THE NUGGETS. THAT LIST IS SIMPLY WHO APPLIED FOR THE TEAM, NOT THE FINAL DECISION. I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO SAY IT.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to put you under the Nuggets. But yeah Im going to leave that in caps because everyone thinks I'm picking these guys with 5 posts to be the GM.

Last edited by Buffalobraves : 06-15-2009 at 01:21 PM.
Old 06-15-2009, 04:02 PM   #49
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalobraves
I DIDNT GIVE HIM THE NUGGETS. THAT LIST IS SIMPLY WHO APPLIED FOR THE TEAM, NOT THE FINAL DECISION. I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO SAY IT.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to put you under the Nuggets. But yeah Im going to leave that in caps because everyone thinks I'm picking these guys with 5 posts to be the GM.

Oh, sorry either way I sure don't have enough on you to call you terrible anyway- I read a lot of your posts and you put a lot ito them, I'm sure there are always certain things that anybody doesn't like about others- what always sticks in my head from you is saying ibaka at 6-9/10 220 is a center, saying if okc had the chance at moteijunas that they wouldn't or shouldn't just because he was foreign and ima huge believer that westbrook is an nba pg not sg-
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 05:12 PM   #50
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
Oh, sorry either way I sure don't have enough on you to call you terrible anyway- I read a lot of your posts and you put a lot ito them, I'm sure there are always certain things that anybody doesn't like about others- what always sticks in my head from you is saying ibaka at 6-9/10 220 is a center, saying if okc had the chance at moteijunas that they wouldn't or shouldn't just because he was foreign and ima huge believer that westbrook is an nba pg not sg-
Haha, I wasn't even sure who moteijunas was then. I was talking out of my ass.

And I don't know about Russy still, when you watch their games though you just get sick of the stupid turnovers.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:40 PM   #51
TarHeelBorn
Local High School Star

TarHeelBorn has an OK reputation so far

I will take Minny if no one else wants.
TarHeelBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:20 PM   #52
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelBorn
I will take Minny if no one else wants.
I see you are a Bobcats fan. I'll trade you the Bobcats for the T'Wolves if you'd like.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:16 AM   #53
TarHeelBorn
Local High School Star

TarHeelBorn has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
I see you are a Bobcats fan. I'll trade you the Bobcats for the T'Wolves if you'd like.
I actually think I could have more fun with the T-wolves and the endless possibilites they have with 3 draft picks and a roster that is about as set as silly putty; besides big Al.

But is this thing going to happen at all? Draft is a week away...
TarHeelBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:29 AM   #54
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelBorn
I actually think I could have more fun with the T-wolves and the endless possibilites they have with 3 draft picks and a roster that is about as set as silly putty; besides big Al.

But is this thing going to happen at all? Draft is a week away...
It doesnt matter when the draft happenz, because we are going to trade, do FA, resigning too.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 06:34 PM   #55
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

Has anything been set in stone yet. Has buffalo picked people yet?
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 07:24 PM   #56
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jailer
Has anything been set in stone yet. Has buffalo picked people yet?
I don't know if this is going to happen. I want to do it but I was hoping for more participation throughout the forum from some of the better posters.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:31 PM   #57
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalobraves
I don't know if this is going to happen. I want to do it but I was hoping for more participation throughout the forum from some of the better posters.

Better poster? Wow thats rough, haha
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 11:34 PM   #58
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jailer
Better poster? Wow thats rough, haha
Haha no not you at all. Just guys who are more known throughout the forum and don't fade in and out on the forum. (Who am i to talk though, I barely go on during the regular season and playoffs)

Not to mention we still have like 7 teams to fill.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:23 AM   #59
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I already informed Buffalo of this...but I will tell you.

I will set up a forumotion site for this and combine this with another forum I post on(will not drop name cause I dont wanna get banned or anything).

I will make the forum for it tomorrow, and I think this will fill up rather soon.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 07:46 AM   #60
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Buffalo, could you take my name off the list? I won't be able to participate this year.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: